or Connect

Posts by ctu92

Looking for this 2012 Corneliani ID peacoat in a 50 or a 52: They were on Gilt a while back and just missed it. If anyone has it, please let me know as I'd love to buy it! Thanks!
Looking for one of the Club Monaco "Clipper" jackets from 2012 in a size large: If you have one, please let me know as I'd love to buy it! Thanks!
Anyone on here grab one of the "Clipper" Jackets from 2012? Looking for this in a large, would love to buy one if it's not getting any wear:
Did anyone here buy the "Clipper" jacket from 2013?
Does anyone have one of the "Clipper" jackets from early in the year? Dying to buy one of those in a large if anyone has one.
Looking for a JV Kohl moto jacket in a size 40 or 42: If you have this and are looking to sell, please let me know!
Looking for the Rag & Bone Chelsea Quilted jacket, size 42, in the midnight navy color: If you have this and are looking to sell, please let me know! Thanks!
Looking for both the Rag & Bone Combat Shirt jacket and the Halo Shirt jacket, both in the midnight navy color in a large/xl or 42/44. Combat Shirt Jacket: Halo Shirt Jacket (pictured in gray, looking for navy): Dying to buy these both so if anyone has them, please let me know and i'll make a great offer! Thanks!
PM sent
Anyone?