or Connect

Posts by Fashion Savant

The hair isn't an issue. Hair is in. The suit over all looks slightly big, but I think you can pull it off. I agree that you need a bigger tie knot. Get those pants hemmed. They ain't baggy jeans.
I buy ties I like. I try to buy ones that will coordinate easiliy. The problem is that I hardly wear a tie, but enjoy buying them.
Quote: Originally Posted by william The patent leather "rule" is one I will never adhere to. I can't stand the shiny plastic glaze of patent leather. You'll never see me (alive at least) in opera pumps either. Personally I'd go for a black plain toed oxford or wholecut with a great shine. Why not just wear Chucks.
Quote: Originally Posted by bigbris1 What size do you wear? At that price there are dozens of shoes you can get with more style. I wouldn't pay that much for that shoe. I'm not sure what your plan is for the shoes after prom, but why not rent? I'm guessing your're renting the tux.
Front, mid thigh. Sides, high thigh - say like 2 to 3 inches up from front measurement
Quote: Originally Posted by bigbris1 Shirts are too short. Period. You are probably right a lot of people don't realize a dress shirt and undershirt should at the minimum hit mid thigh.
Quote: Originally Posted by LitlMikey Maybe it's just me, but my shirts always seem to untuck themselves. This leads me to my question, why does this happen? My shirt size is pretty accurate, but I think maybe I tend to wear my pants too low? How low/high do you wear your pants with tucked shirts? Also, does this happen to anyone else? LitlMikey Sounds like your shirts my not be long enough. What's the brand?
Definitely would have to be an Asian body based on population. I believe the most popular men's dress shirt maker in the US market is Phillips-Van Heusen (including all their labels), so would it be one of their bodies?
I hate buying Lunch at my work's cafe. I simply put my lunch bag in my Mail Bag. Looks like I take a lot of work home with me every morning coming to work.
Mmmm Madras, it must be spring.