or Connect

Posts by phooi

Congrats on your new home. I found www.houzz.com an invaluable resource when I moved in to my new house. I would advise mixing a few key pieces with some reasonable pieces if you're working off a budget. Good luck!
What is the current discount using SFFilson1? I tried ordering the 258 and didn't get 15% off. Also, does the 258 come with the hand grip or is this extra? Thks.
Thanks David. Very helpful.
Thanks for responding! Here's my laundry list for a typical 2 to 3 day trip: (Please note that I can fit all of it into a backpack today) One other thing, I consult in San Francisco so I travel using public transportation -- to and from client & to airport. I try to be green when I can thus the need to travel with one bag. A roller would be brutal on a crowded bus! Hardware - 15" MBP with cords - iPod Touch w/usb cable + headphones - HP calculator (I'm a old finance...
Can a 257 be used as a single bag for a 2 day business trip? Or would a 258 make more sense? I'm looking to carry just a single bag as I am consulting and don't want to carry more than one bag. Thanks!
I'm a big fan of Transition lenses. I have used them on my last 3 pairs of glasses. They are clear when indoors and darken reasonably quick when outdoors. As a person who has to wear prescription eyewear all the time, the best part of is that I can have both a pair of regular glasses and shades in a single pair of glasses. The only downside with Transitions is that they are UV activated so they do not darken while you're in a car, as an example. Otherwise, I now always...
Sorry for dropping off (been sick) but thanks for your replies! I will forward this on to my friend. And Yes, he is looking for a suit, not a tuxedo.
Thanks! Anyone else?
Anybody have any recommendations?
Hi All, I need some advice. I have a friend who will be getting married in a couple of months. He's looking to buy a suit for his wedding and has a budget of around $800. He lives in the SF Bay Area. He's about 5'10" and is slim. It will be his first real suit and plans on using it again in the future. Does anyone here have recommendations as where, what brands, and types of suits he should buy? Any help will be appreciated. Thanks!