or Connect

Posts by UserNameToronto

Any update?
Wow - I just picked up a navy hopsack blazer yesterday! I might take it back and get yours instead.Are the hopsacks both wool? Are they the canvassed or half-canvas line? To what extent are they lined?
I ordered mine within 10 minutes of these being posted!
For what it's worth, these shirts are a very classic British style. Plain solid suit, plain solid tie, crazy patterned shirt with a spread collar.
Novelty Shoe Repair, Yonge & Adelaide.
I sure hope so! I'll be getting one too. I would have ti imagine a navy hopsack blazer could be one of the best selling items, and also it isn't necessarily seasonal.
I've been waiting for a staple navy hopsack blazer in 36R. Prefer fully canvassed. I already have 2x staple Classico suits and they're great.
I'm glad you posted this. I build a suit on the online config, and it came out to $648. How can that be, if the 1818 suits are more like $1000-1299? Is MTM not 1818? Config here: http://www.brooksbrothers.com/on/demandware.store/Sites-brooksbrothers-Site/default/Product-Configurator?id=configurator-milano-suit
I moved to a cold, miserable city last year and tried to make do with my existing trench. It wasn't up to standard. I'm tempted by this budget parka - it's slim fit, lined, with a detachable fur collar. 100% cotton. Will use on the coldest days for a 20 minute outside walk in the financial district. On less-cold days, I'll use a more stylish classic trench. SF, what say you? Good value or waste of...
I moved to a cold, miserable city last year and tried to make do with my existing trench. It wasn't up to standard. I'm tempted by this budget parka - it's slim fit, lined, with a detachable fur collar. 100% cotton. Will use on the coldest days for a 20 minute outside walk in the financial district. On less-cold days, I'll use a more stylish classic trench. SF, what say you? Good value or waste of...