or Connect

Posts by mrpologuy

I miss my whole family going to the park on Sundays. We would play ball, swim and grill out every Sunday during the summer. My dad showed me how to fish during one of those trips. We would eat ice cream before we left. We were kids and had no worries. It was some of the best times of my life. The park eventually closed, but I still think about it during the summer.
This is a great looking 100% linen sport coat by Polo Ralph Lauren. It was made in Italy. It is brand new and still has the tags and extra buttons attached. It is white with a very nice blue stripe on it. I hope the pictures do it justice. I will give the best measurements I can for it. I measure it to be 23 inches across, so it would be a size 46. The jacket is 34 inches long. I measured from the back of the collar to the bottom of the...
This Armani tie is new with the tags attached. It is a sharp looking tie. It looks like it is grey, black and almost tan. It is 3.5 inches wide and is a nice and thick tie. It looks like it will tie a great knot. It is $25 shipped to the US only. Message me if interested.
This tie is a RLPL tie. It is new and still has the tags on it. I bought it and decided I don't need it. I am asking $25.00 for the tie. That includes shipping. I ship to the US only. Send me a PM if interested. It is 3.5 inches wide.
I like Illeana Douglas. She was great in Cape Fear. She just has something that is very sexy to me.
I just cracked my copy of Smas Bros!!! WOW!! It is an awesome game. I am new to gaming and never played the one on Gamecube. It seems like their is a ton of content on the disc. I am going to be playing it all day on my next day off. It is the best game I have ever played.
I think SNL is dumb. I barely laugh when I view it. I think Mad tv is a lot funnier.
Winter Wonder Lager-Amber in color, this is an intense, malty, sweet flavored barley brew. Boiled an extra long tome to condense and produce a specific sugar profile. Combined with a very unique yeast strain, this beer has some aromas of bananas, smoked malt and bubble gum. One of our most interesting beers, it has been aged for over one year to ensure a smooth crisp flavor. A.B.V. 16.5% Check out www.kbrewery.com for some great beers and wines if you are ever in the...
I do like the Brewers. I hope Prince has a huge year for you guys. You guys got a good shot at making the playoffs.
I decided to buy a 6 pack of their Rising Moon spring brew. It is just ok. It is supposed to have a hint of lime in it. I can't taste it at all. It would be good on a warm day while grilling, but it wouldn't me my top choice.