or Connect

Posts by mrpologuy

That was uncalled for. But I am so upset because he is lying to the people that voted him in. He has cost the taxpayers millions and then plays the race card. I apologize sincerely.
I miss my whole family going to the park on Sundays. We would play ball, swim and grill out every Sunday during the summer. My dad showed me how to fish during one of those trips. We would eat ice cream before we left. We were kids and had no worries. It was some of the best times of my life. The park eventually closed, but I still think about it during the summer.
I live in a city surrounded by Detroit and think he should resign for the good of the city. He lied under oath during the whistleblower trial and cost the city over 8 million dollars. He says there is no evidence when we have text messages showing he lied. There are rumors of him having the police shoot a stripper. He plays the race card and blames the whites. He used city money to lease a Navigator for his wife. No bid contracts go to his buddies for city projects. He is...
This is a great looking 100% linen sport coat by Polo Ralph Lauren. It was made in Italy. It is brand new and still has the tags and extra buttons attached. It is white with a very nice blue stripe on it. I hope the pictures do it justice. I will give the best measurements I can for it. I measure it to be 23 inches across, so it would be a size 46. The jacket is 34 inches long. I measured from the back of the collar to the bottom of the...
This Armani tie is new with the tags attached. It is a sharp looking tie. It looks like it is grey, black and almost tan. It is 3.5 inches wide and is a nice and thick tie. It looks like it will tie a great knot. It is $25 shipped to the US only. Message me if interested.
This tie is a RLPL tie. It is new and still has the tags on it. I bought it and decided I don't need it. I am asking $25.00 for the tie. That includes shipping. I ship to the US only. Send me a PM if interested. It is 3.5 inches wide.
I like Illeana Douglas. She was great in Cape Fear. She just has something that is very sexy to me.
I don't seek them out. They hold a lot of positions at my work. Several are in visual and work at the cosmetics counter. One guy who is gay at my work has a voice that often gets him mistaken for a female. They are all over the place.
I care because seeing men do it is disgusting.
I wouldn't say they are more dangerous than terrorists, but they are pushing their lifestyles a lot on us. A lot of them live up to the stereotypes we see in tv and movies. They do a lot of things to make themselves look bad as the pics show. I have seen them almost nude at their pride festivals making out with children around. That is not right at all.