or Connect

Posts by MJC8719x

Quote: Originally Posted by Lord-Barrington There are two main ways to run a college program: 1) The clean way, the way Duke or Michigan State does it where they recruit players who probably won't cause any trouble and comply with rules. MSU - not so much: The Michigan State student newspaper STATE NEWS reports this afternoon that Michigan State football coach Mark Dantonio suspended eight Spartan players indefinitely today as campus...
Quote: Originally Posted by Manton FWIW, we released pictures of the bodies of Uday and Qusay Hussein in order to dispel speculation that they were still alive. What I want to know is, how can you do a DNA test without a certain, pre-existing sample? And if we have such a sample, where did we get it? According to the news, the US was able to get DNA from his sister when she was at Mass Gen. for cancer treatment. They also apparently have...
Bill Simmons and Adam Carolla do a 75 minute podcast about the movie on the BS Report. Pretty interesting.
Guess this was not a ploy to get out of command to run for president: "Even more about McChrystal: now it can be told. The story about him voting for Obama is not contrived. He is a political liberal. He is a social liberal. He banned Fox News from the television sets in his headquarters. Yes, really. This puts to rest another false rumor: that McChrystal deliberately precipitated his firing because he wants to run for...
AP reporting that he has been relieved, and Gen. Petraeus is taking over. Interesting, do not think anyone had mentioned his name.
CNN reporting he has submitted his resignation.
Also going to be tough getting into med school with a 3.1 science gpa, even with a stellar MCAT.
Hey, Sorry for another simple question, but I have a pair of new standards that I have been wearing for the past three months. Usually wear them with PS Starrs but am looking for some other recommendations on black "dress" shoes that people usually wear with the NS. Thanks!
I would avoid using Craigslist. I was looking for a place to stay about a month ago, and every Craigslist ad ended up being a scam. They would demand a fee ranging from 300-1000 pounds via Western Union to reserve a place. I eventually found somewhere using Flatshare.com.
Quote: Originally Posted by bigasahouse This is definitely not true in my experience. In the hospital I work, there are tons of residents who went to a school in the Carribean, and they said that it is not a big deal at all to be able to practice in the US. And many of them are going on to not just be in internal medicine or family practice residencies, but also radiology, ophthalmology, anesthesiology, and surgery residencies. While it is...