or Connect

Posts by nmprisons

The better choice is the one that fits the best. And is at the right intersection of price and quality for you. It could be either one.
It certainly helps that they are able to pay their sewers slave wages. Quote: Originally Posted by Shirtmaven 100/2 from China are not very good. How do you think they keep prices so low. And the fabric felt so smooth on the computer screen.
I am 5'8" 150 lb. I have a slightly short torso and generally wear a 38 in suits (either R or S depending on the cut). I have a 30" waist. I am looking for a high quality sportcoat in near new or new condition for under $200. Let me know if you have something that fits the bill. Thanks.
I enjoy my one pair of Aldens and think, for the price, they were a good deal. Nevertheless, for a similar price you can get C&J through PLAL or at the T&A sales. I think my C&J handgrades are a clear step above in both quality and in attractiveness. One was cheaper than my Aldens (sale) and one was similar in price (PLAL). I still plan on buying a wingtip boot from Alden at some point. But, my other purchases will be limited to C&J, Vass, Allen Edmonds on ebay,...
between the ages of 7 and 9 i wore nothing but mismatched chuck taylor all-star high tops
Amazing that Carl, a local shirtmaker, is that helpful in helping others get the proper fit in a shirt purchased elswhere. Certainly goes above and beyond "customer service."
I know, but the charcoal socks didn't look great with the shoes and the shirt/tie combo. I prefer tying the whole outfit together with my shoes and would have loved some charcoal/blue or charcoal/brown socks.
I wore burgondy Alden shoes which look like shell cordovan ... it worked, but I didn't have the right color socks (in fact, I am not even sure what the right color socks would be)
I went for it and it worked out great. Two unsolicited compliments. The shirt was white with darker and lighter blue and brown stripes and the tie was brown with some small light blue squares.
well this guy was also pretty bad! i think it is one thing if you are old and great and quite another when you are young and quite bad