or Connect

Posts by nmprisons

I don't doubt it, and I have certainly had limited exposure, but it is far from the norm, at least in NYC.
I am not sure that I have ever seen a "big-law" lawyer argue in court in brown shoes. Not saying it hasn't happened, just that I haven't noticed it. I certainly have never seen an associate accompanying a "big-law" lawyer (well, other than me, I guess) wear brown shoes. You are right that it is perfectly acceptable, but if OP is going to be at some place like Sullivan & Cromwell in NYC this summer, he should buy a pair of black oxfords.
That will be fine. Get it in black. No reason to stand out as a summer.
Where do you live? There might be discount stores there worth checking out. If you, however, are only concerned with a single interview, and you are pressed for time, and you are not interviewing somewhere that clothing especially matters, then you will probably be fine just getting a cheap suit and being more careful in future decisions.
I bike to work with one of these: http://www.eaglecreek.com/packing_solutions/packing_folders/Pack-It-Folder-15-41068/ in a backpack. Similar, but much cheaper. While not perfect, it is a passable solution and it certainly reduces (but doesn't eliminate) creasing associated with commuting.
What are the dimensions of the bottom bag?
This is such a great deal. It I didn't already own basically the same Vass shoe (my has a medallion), I would be all over these.
Beautiful dog. Quit walking on the dunes.
You realize that his say "Newland" on them, right?
Sadly, I think that the PC cut can only be MTM through Paul Stuart.