or Connect

Posts by nmprisons

Thanks again. Current plan is navy suit (Phineas Cole, single-breasted, 2-button), white shirt (CEGO), light blue/white linen tie (Panta), deciding between white linen pocket square and a white wool one with a light blue outline and polka dots. Though I am always tweaking it and would be happy to hear suggestions.
Thanks. I will be wearing these to my wedding in a few weeks.
These are on their way.
Great price, you you probably should read the rules on paypal stuff and edit your post wicked quick
Do you need shirts or someone to fix a shirt you already have?
good deal. and if they are a 9, i know someone who wants the pair, so if you don't get it, pm me.
Those are the three I would choose from for that kind of event. EMP and Per Se will require you to call for reservations pretty much the moment the phone lines open (they do a month in advance, i believe to the calendar day, but you should certainly check for yourself). Le Bernardin is a bit easier, though if you want a prime time reservation, you will have to call when the books open (they do something a bit different, but I don't remember what). At either EMP or Per...
As others have said, it just isn't that hard. Between my fiance and I, we never spend more than two mornings before we get one (i.e., we both might miss on day 1, but one of us gets one on day 2). The trick is to know what the grid looks like ahead of time and to know the difference between an unavailable and available box so that you can immediately click on an available one. Then sort the rest out (i.e., making sure you have that night free, etc.) later.Heck, once a...
I have been to Ko, Ssan Bar, and Noodle Bar multiple times each. Ko is bar seating, tasting menu, composed dishes. Ssam Bar is a slightly fancier, more expensive, version of noodle bar with slightly more complicated composed dishes. Ssam Bar, which I like a lot, isn't close to the 40th best restaurant in the United States, or, as the list would have it, a top 5 restaurant in NYC. Per Se, EMP, Corton, The Modern, Le Bernardin, Craft, Ko, and many others provide better...
Strange. My first visit in 2008 was phenomenal. My most recent two (2012) were also phenomenal. A few in between were only very good. Perhaps its worth a return?