or Connect

Posts by nmprisons

That's a great version of the Westminster, and an equally nice shine. Well done.
Be nice to the professor.
If OP is measuring himself, the margin of error is far greater than the thickness of an undershirt.
you're measuring your body, not the clothing you happen to be wearing at the time.
Yeah. These are great.
These are perfect. Do you have an 8/8.5D on sale?
I picked these up from Malford: 10) Edward Green "Silverstone" SOLD Size: UK 8 / US 8.5 Last: 888 Fitting: UK E (Standard) Color: Black B grade?: Yes Fault: Unable to locate They are great, but a bit wide for me. I think that I need 8/8.5D I'd be happy to trade for a pair in my size or ship to you at my cost (i.e., what I paid malford + what it costs to ship to you).
Where are you located? Go to your local Alden shop (since you mentioned them) and get some longwings (since you mentioned them) in #8 shell cordovan. These are pretty darn versatile. Then order a pair of Allen Edmonds Park Avenues in black. These are just for your suit days. Now you can rotate your shoes and won't destroy 'em.
I'd leave a little more room for your junk, especially if wearing to work (unless you are mayor of san diego)
Wait, your going to try and return shoes that have no flaw that you bought a year ago?