or Connect

Posts by nmprisons

Every tie here: http://www.pantaclothing.com/SearchResults.asp?Cat=93
really nice!
I'm not so sure. The D width fits me quite well, and E is certainly too wide.
You are asking a very, very general question that would require scores of pages to answer. There are differences regarding price, execution, turn-around time, style, etc. Luckily, there are literally hundreds of posts on this precise issue that you'll find if you use the search feature. I'd suggest starting there and then posing any specific unanswered questions. Asking for a comparison of seven different tailors who have been discussed many, many times won't get you...
I purchased these here and they are a bit loose. Come with polishing cloth, but no bags. Marked seconds, but I cannot find fault. Selling at my cost. Buyer pays shipping (pick-up in Houston available) Would gladly trade for NIB Edward Green in 8/8.5D, Vass U-Last in 42 or Vass F-Last in 41.5 (or similar quality shoes). Would consider other trades as well, if you've got something NIB and interesting. Pictures form original seller, hopefully that's ok.
Nice. My favorite post in a long time. Great to see these shoes out in the wild.
That's a great version of the Westminster, and an equally nice shine. Well done.
Be nice to the professor.
If OP is measuring himself, the margin of error is far greater than the thickness of an undershirt.
you're measuring your body, not the clothing you happen to be wearing at the time.