or Connect

Posts by nmprisons

I did this and got a quick, helpful response. Thanks much!
Anybody have a phone number for HY they could pm me? I'm having a real hard time getting a response from my messages to them via the website. The pants are mid-weight charcoal wool in size IT46. I need a 48 (or us 30), which I'd be happy to trade for or sell slightly below cost to anyone here. Thanks!
I am in the same boat with a pair of these same pants in a 46 (28). If only your needed a smaller (not larger) size, we could swap. What's the deal with HY not responding?
Houston has a number of expensive dry cleaners, but none that I've found offer great quality. You might be okay with with Twin Oaks Cleaner and Laundry.
Thanks for the great interview. My two great cravings whenever I'm back in New York are bagels and new shirts from CEGO.
Can anyone comment on U.S. sizing?
Address: 246 Fifth Ave., Suite 200 (Fifth Ave. at 28th Street) New York, NY 10001 You might call first to set up an appointment: Telephone: (212) 620-4512 E-mail: cegocs@aol.com
CEGO. Today I'm wearing a shirt Carl made me almost five years ago. Still looks great. You're not going to do better for your money in Manhattan.
Beautiful. What size?
There is so much variation in shell color that having a perfectly matching belt and shoes is almost impossible. And, even if it weren't, there would be no reason to perfectly match. So, you're fine. Accepting that advice will keep you from going crazy.