or Connect

Posts by homi

LN-CC has up to 70% off . Adidas is currently offering a selection of sneakers, clothing and accessories at 40% off. Need Supply is 30% off a selection of products with an additional 30% off with code GRAB30. Farfetch is up to 50% on sale and save an extra 20% off with code x20july15 at checkout.
Condition 8/10, barely worn From the first UU collection. Fits true to size for a small, slim arms. Nice little layering piece for spring or summer night.s Nice color-blocking - 90%wool 10%cashmere. Item is in NYC
Selling a pair of these Diemme Roccia Vets in Black Suede with Blue Laces in size 42 (equivalent to a US9). They fit true to size. These have been worn a good bit but have plenty of life left. I'd rate condition as 7/10. They come on a lightweight, sturdy Vibram sole. Item will be shipped from NYC and price includes shipping price. No original box but one will be provided. Price just dropped to $130
Selling a BAPE polo from SS13. It's lightly worn, washed once or twice. Bape head embroidery at chest , striping at sides. Fits true to size but ask for measurements. Item is in NYC For international shipping please PM me to inquire
Need Supply has alot of stuff on sale and running an extra 30% with the code extra30
3.1 Phillip Lim Dolman Sleeve T-shirt, has got a baseball like hem and really soft cotton. Slightly oversized fit. I'd say it fits like a designer men's small. It's been worn quite lightly (would rate condition as 8/10). Shirt retails for $225 so letting it go significantly less than retail. Added a stock pic here as well Measurements Shoulders (raglan sleeves so the shoulder seam doesn't matter too much) Chest (p2p) - 19.5" Length- 26.5" Back length - 27" $65-$50...
Selling a piece from the first UU (uniqlo x undercover) collection. Pretty hard to come by now and it's a great layering / lighter weight piece. In great condition I'd rate 8/10. The item is 100% cotton and has a grey heathered look and elbow patch details. Measurements Shoulders 16" Chest (p2p) 19" Length 24" $35->$25 Shipped in the US, PM me for intl shipping quote.
Some end of season sales starting to get good SSENSE is up to 70% off now Oki-Ni - Up to 70% off Barneys - Up to 60% off
Selling a Rick Owens DRKSHDW Poplin Jacket , it comes in black/grey and is a tagged size Small. The cut is similar to the denim jackets that DRKSHDW does each season with a cropped back, long sleeves. This is my favorite version of the poplin jacket as it has a grey body and black sleeves which makes for a good contrast. Details include the metal hardware and a carrying strap for warmer days. Measurements Shoulders - 17" Chest P2P - 19.5" Sleeves 27- (slim and meant to...
This is a great shirt from Undercover from quite a few seasons ago. It's in good condition only dry cleaned a handful of times. The front features a insert grey detail on the black shirt. The shirt has great mother of pearl buttons a slim fit and a slim almost mandarin collar like neck. Price includes shipping in the US and any paypal fees, please add $ for intl but ask me for a quote. Happy to answer any questions, located in NYC. Measurements fits a sz...