or Connect

Posts by homi

Selling a Supreme Reflective Thermal (3M) Hoody from the season. Size Large from the Supreme New York store, DS with tags. This is super-thick and warm, made in Canada. It's from the current season and sold out. Just looking to get back what I paid plus shipping, asking $210 shipped (+4% paypal) in the US, more for intl just hit me. Will throw in a few free stickers to whoever cops Measurements shoulders 19.5" p to p - 23" Length - 26" Sleeves - 24"
FS: Rick Owens Fall/Winter 2009 Leather Combat Boots sz 41 These are a hard find now, but these are the leather side-zip crepe sole combat boots from that season. The have seen a fair amount of use but are freshly professionally resoled at the heel (with matching black crepe). These are incredibly comfortable and have great leather and the shape is easy to wear with tons of stuff particularly anything rick. The leather is in good condition outside of some scuffs and...
Selling a UU x UC Uniqlo jacket. It's from the first UU collection. I'd rate the condition as 8.5/10. No heavy use, no tears rips of other damage. Size is a xs , color is red Shoulders : 16.5 inches Chest (pit to pit) : 20 inches lengeth : 26 inches Pickup in NYC possible, price includes shipping in the US / more for intl. Text me with any questions or for additional details
Supreme Fall/Winter 2009 Field Shirt in duck camo pattern 100% Cotton, heavy twill material. Substantial and heavy feeling piece that is of much better quality than recent collections. This piece is hard to come by now and one of the best military style shirts they put out imo. Size is tagged Medium Measurements: shoulders 18" pit to pit :21" Length: 28" Condition: 8.5 / 10 very good condition , worn few times and washed maybe twice. No stains or other real issues. Item...
Have this for sale, the Supreme 8-Ball shirt from FW12. It's a Medium in the blue color. Item is located in NYC and will be shipped from here but also open to meetups. Measurements Pit to pit : 21" length : 27" Worn a couple times and dry cleaned once. Condition is like new 9/10 Please DM me with any questons you may have
yes the price includes shipping
Selling a pair of Rick Owens sweatpants. They are 100% cotton and from SS09. They are in great condition and have only been washed twice, worn a handful of times. Super comfortable, very subtle drop crotch , slim straight leg and lightweight cotton. They retailed for about $350. Tagged small and fit true to size. I'd say best for a 30-32 waist. Condition is 8/10 (there's 2 tiny holes by the bottom of the left leg but they are unnoticeable worn. Detail Photos (that I...
Selling this Lad Musician T-shirt. The graphic is of Brian Jones (of the Rolling Stones). This is from seasons ago (probably '07) and in a 7/10 condition (washed a bunch of times, some minor color fading). The tagged size is 48 (made a mistake in the listing) and it fits like a true small (or slim medium). Measurements Pit to pit: 19" Length: 24" Asking $40 shipped, let me know if you have any questions
Selling a UU Uniqlo Heavy Gauge V-Neck Sweater in Black sz Small (Above item in all black, photo coming) Worn a few times, some pilling but otherwise perfect. Condition 8/10 Sleeve length : 24" Chest (p-p) : 19" Length : 23" Please let me know if you have any questions
This is a Number (N)ine Grey hoody in a M. The design is the trademark 4 pocket-style , this item is from the fw07-08 period and these hoodies are increasingly rare online. This has been handled carefully and is in quite good condition. Really cozy and easy to wear with raglan sleeves. Measurements: Chest (p2p) 19.5" Length 24" Item is located in NYC, open to meetups otherwise will ship within N.America. Intl please inquire about rates. $100 shipped in the USA Please...