or Connect

Posts by N4UY

i like their canvas boot, the model labled "baggy boot" i saw them over at american rag at fashion island. but theyre all sold out now anyone know where i can find them in person around orange county? they sell online at www.palladiumshoes.com
they maybe shrink from a 35' to a 33' at most...
zara makes pretty slim shirts, might be a bit too long though if you want it to hit at the belt already cheap at $60, and commonly found on sale for $30 a little hard to find sale size small sometimes
my crates still look about the same from the previous pictures on page two... im going to taiwan soon, and its hot and humid as hell so i know my jeans will get pretty damn dirty but im bringing them and wearing them anyways because its perfect-- when i get back from taiwan i'll be at exactly 6 months, and my jeans will be absolutely stinking filthy. so as soon as i get off the plane and get home, im goning to peel them off of my legs and throw them in the wash ill post...
holly shit, TWO buttons POPPED OFF? ok wow, crates have light construction but there hasnt been a single tear or sign of deconstruction after 5 months of pretty hardcore wear i dont know what active endeavors must be doing with their jeans in the storeroom but appearently they put it through more than i have been able to in 5 months... unless you got a pair of defective crates that slipped through the assembly line unfinished or something hmm =/ thats no good...
i really like the JR web sites, both the 04 and 06 ones... for some reason i find the 06 one addictive.. http://www.julianredjeans.com/ j-j-j-j-ju-julian red and i think the bad shape T looks cool. im looking forwards to their presentation next season. but its hard to find pictures of JR jeans, would anyone care to post pictures of them wearing their JR's? i havent seen very many pictures of them being actually worn so that i can examine their unique fit. i dont...
for the dealio on sizing for crates, i think this is the most simple way to put it if you want them to fit slim and stay slim overtime order true to size and expect them to be very snug for the first few days, perhaps you'll have to wear them in the privacy of your own home for 3-5 days before they are viewable to the public eye. if you go up a size, expect them to fit perfectly at first with just enough space around your legs to mold perfectly without being...
i'm not confident, but don't james IV have an extra pocket? My III's just have five traditional pockets, I think IV's has a sixth pocket, it's a smaller pocket built in the left back pocket, and sticks out kind of like a coin pocket. Although Activeendeavors says it's a "classic 5-pocket bootcut jean" but if you look close enough in some of the pictures, you'll notice the sixth pocket. its realllllly hard to see in those pictures., but ive seen them in person...either way,...
Jodum- mmm probably because of my crappy lighting choices the laid out ones are too dark, and the ones with them on are too light. i would say the most accurate interpetation of its color would have to be this picture: just this dark blue color i guess.. maybe just SLLightly lighter sbbjm- thaaaaaaanks pg2g- yea, it gets kinda hot in southern california, thankgod its not a humid kind of hot, but yea, i can bear wearing my crates when the sun is baking my legs at 90...
yea, miniminiminimalist stitching and hardwear, although they have upheld themselves for the time being, im pretty sure they will tear sooner or later. im rough with my jeans, im also somewhat careful with them, kind of hard to explain but yea, ill roll on the ground but not slide on my ass..... thats my retarded example but then again, i guess when they tear, they tear and i get new jeans without a guilty conscience. i just want to wear them out for a year or so, i...