or Connect

Posts by Quirk

http://styleforum.net/showthread.php...highlight=Wire
She is the one actress who, if I ever met her, would make me embarrassingly star-struck.
Hell, yes -- have a blast, but keep a 'reasonable' amount of your savings untouched, work out a travel budget (fancy hotels are overrated IMO) and stick to it.
I would, at least occasionally, but I haven't found one that fits, so for the past five years or so, 'none of the above'.
Quote: Originally Posted by CharlesAlexander You know, I've been going back and forth with the pocket squares. I definitely think selling them in a set is cheesy. If I do end up selling the square, I will want to keep them both as separate as possible. The intention is not to wear them together, as I am not fond of that look myself. I do have a few patterns that look really nice as squares. Still on the fence though, I may end up just going with the...
Quote: Originally Posted by CharlesAlexander I'd recommend maybe waiting until I get all my ties made early next week, and then choosing. Maybe you can even pose the question to the users here. As for what I have now the blue striped tie at the end look good with light blue shirts, I also think the gold design would look good with a pinstripe suit. After I post everything, decide what you want, we will work something out. I will not charge any extra for...
Quote: Originally Posted by breakfasteatre The more that i think about it, the more i think something might be wrong that i havent realized, but other people have. I have a high IQ but have done pretty poorly throughout school. I find i have an extremely hard time concentrating on anything school related, and that reading is sometimes difficult. I dont know if its the subject matter im reading right now (integral calculus), but i find myself rereading...
We bought two -- one as a gift, one for ourselves. Fortunately, we audited it before giving the gift: we hated it -- way too modern for us. We ended up returning the unopened 'gift' copy, but unfortunately, we're stuck with ours.
I'm guessing you're outside the U.S., so you might want to ask people in your industry and location, but having reviewed thousands of resumes and interviewed hundreds of candidates stateside, I'd guess that the reference probably wouldn't hurt and may help. But unless it's a major amateur tournament that would be recognized by a layman (i.e. The Golden Gloves here in the U.S.), I would suggest leaving it at 'competitive amateur boxer' -- anything more might come off as...
Awww, had I known, I would have worn something green today! But as it turns out, I'm rocking a brown theme today, which is more authentically 'earthy' anyway.