or Connect

Posts by Quirk

Quote: Originally Posted by thekunk07 hard to believe hugh grant had that at home and paid $50 to some ho for a gum-job. Looks a lot like Elizabeth Hurley from that angle, but I don't really think it's her.
She is the one actress who, if I ever met her, would make me embarrassingly star-struck.
Hell, yes -- have a blast, but keep a 'reasonable' amount of your savings untouched, work out a travel budget (fancy hotels are overrated IMO) and stick to it.
Quote: Originally Posted by breakfasteatre I was thinking that was rachel weisz, who i like very much ah, rdawson808's girl -- as I recall, he even has a permission clause built into his marital arrangements around her.
Oh. My. Lord. Jessica Biel is the ok-looking woman with the outrageous body in the grey turtleneck dress. Monica Bellucci is the goddess.
I would, at least occasionally, but I haven't found one that fits, so for the past five years or so, 'none of the above'.
Quote: Originally Posted by CharlesAlexander You know, I've been going back and forth with the pocket squares. I definitely think selling them in a set is cheesy. If I do end up selling the square, I will want to keep them both as separate as possible. The intention is not to wear them together, as I am not fond of that look myself. I do have a few patterns that look really nice as squares. Still on the fence though, I may end up just going with the...
Quote: Originally Posted by CharlesAlexander I'd recommend maybe waiting until I get all my ties made early next week, and then choosing. Maybe you can even pose the question to the users here. As for what I have now the blue striped tie at the end look good with light blue shirts, I also think the gold design would look good with a pinstripe suit. After I post everything, decide what you want, we will work something out. I will not charge any extra for...