or Connect

Posts by Steven Aver

Not sure if this was posted already but the urban outfitters "unbranded" selvedge denim below is made by Naked and Famous. Price $78. http://www.urbanoutfitters.com/urban...ketingPriority
Quote: Originally Posted by Keyboard Warrior Oh really? Trickers > (Loake <> AE) Trickers > Loake 1880 <> AE
Quote: Originally Posted by jefferyd They are completely vertical- they own their own cloth mill, own their own factories, own the stores, and are able to bring the finished garment into the US under NAFTA so they are cutting out a lot of middlemen. That is not completely true. 1. They do not own their own mills. They buy directly from Chinese mills. Keep in mind its not uncommon for Chinese "wool" cloths to have 3-5% poly content. In terms...
Quote: Originally Posted by Fred H. Nordies stands alone for a lot of reasons. Returns being but one. They have an incredible management team and their financial performance exceeds all others listed on Post #2. They give their regional and individual stores managers a lot of leeway as to what brands to carry. My only quibble with Steve's list is that I'd put Saks on par with Nordies and Bloomies. Well Macy's is the most profitible out of them...
Nordstrom is not considered a "High End" Store. Bottom: JcPennys, Kohls Mid: Macys, Lord and Taylor Mid + : Nordstrom, Bloomingdales High: Saks, Neimans, Bergdorf.....
Thank you for the kind remarks.
Hello, After not being on these forums for many months, I feel it is time for me to speak up. First, I would like to take a moment to deeply apologize to my customers that were negatively affected by the business. I believe as of today those customers have either received their product/ been refunded/received chargeback money/got another garment etc.. to make up for the loss.. It was never my intention to hurt anyone. At the time that I came up with the Steven Aver...
my best gues would be Gweeta
I would say go with this haircut: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4JMOh-cul6M
Anyone interested in a sealed box of Punch Punch cigars (Habanos)? First quality and one of my fav cubans, Ive been trying to quit and would rather not open this beauty. 25 cigars. price is $160 shipped, which equals only $6.50 a stick. Need to get rid of these quick. Will ship out tomm. Pm me if you are interested.