or Connect

Posts by demonsblood

looking for a MDR ~22 inch chest (approx size 51?) FS: thinking about selling my bball size 52 (fits small) send me PM
Gustin Slim Fit Size 33 "The Heavy" Fabric #1 Just tried on, otherwise brand new 13.75 oz redline Japan selvedge More info here: https://www.weargustin.com/campaigns/154 waist 33 front rise 10.5 thigh 11.25 inseam 36 leg opening 7.75 Original cost was $89 + shipping to Canada $10 Selling for $50 shipped!
APC Petite Standard Fit Sz 33 Tried on otherwise brand new Indigo Raw Redline Selvedge waist 34 front rise 10.5 thigh 11 inseam 36 leg opening 7.4 Purchased from Barney's New York for $185 plus tax Selling for $110 plus shipping
Hey, at least from my experience W+H fits slimmer, So I would require a L for W+H and the equivalent fit would be a M for RC
A wallet sounds quite cool, looking forward to seeing it first!
+1 would like to have a more "tapered" style fit like the APC Petit Standard or Petit New Standard. One thing I do not like of my Gustins is that the rise is much too high. So Yea: slimmer through the thigh, more taper knee down and lower rise Same great fabrics! Here is to wishing!
Got a size L Duffle coat in dark grey (latest version) in perfect condition, worn out maybe twice? 450 shipped or looking for a TOJ peacoat in black/navy size M
http://store.hypebeast.com/brands/a-p-c/black-kenickie-teddy-jacketAnyone know where I can/could have gotten a nice varsity jacket at a reasonable price? OH I know the APC one for 729!jokes aside, TOJ quality for the price is extremely reasonable and I appreciate it quite a bit
Hi everyone, I'm looking to finally investing in a good pair of dress shoes. I have my eye on either the handgrade or benchgrade black oxfords. Is there a consensus on the sizing for these shoes? I am usually a 10.5 in most sheakers (creative recreation) I measure my feet with socks on to be 11.3 inches long and 3.9 inches at the widest part.
Not all product runs off interest failed tho, the second bball jacket run worked out. But we did it by deposit method. So if you are in, you pay a deposit and once enough deposits are in then the run will be made. Else if the interest (in the form of a deposit) is not high enough then the deposits refunded.