or Connect

Posts by itsstillmatt

Well, if they aren't on vacation, they can ship for delivery within a week. I don't think he specifies which kind, but my book is currently loaned out to somebody.
The vanilla tasting set is worth getting if you ever place an order for anything, if only to see how different they can be.
Epices Roellinger. He stocks a number of different ones from different regions, and they are all unique.
Most definitely slicers. I have to inventory, and think of a good way to do this.
I am above DT.None is 210, afaik.Don't you find teh masamoto and sabatier shapes are almost the same?Sorry, I don't have a long strand of wire to send, but I would.
I have a big box of good knives I am trying to get rid of. Not even looking to sell, just get out of my house. Maybe I will accept essays from members as to why they should be the recipients.
MTC is great. I like carbon knives for the same reason I like S&M. Feeling knives is definitely important. I've spent too much over the years because I don't have a great store near me and I am also not patient.
The size of the user makes a difference, but more in hand size than knife length. If you are strong enough to use the knife the length should be fine. Handle is a different story. You just have to feel those.As to the second, yes, there is a great middle ground in which the tool and technique match up well. Most japanese chef's knives are well suited to the way we eat here. What is less well suited is the glorification of form through polish. At some point extra...
So, what I mean is that like a golf club, with a knife you are moving your hand, and the handle, and using the blade to cut. Like with a golf club, the longer the tool, the more exact you have to be with the angles you are using. If your hand is angled a little, off, the end of the blade is going to be further off. On the other hand, a longer blade is proportionally longer, so if you are slicing green onions, you are using the rear middle of your blade, and you can cut...
It also has a better shape.