or Connect

Posts by itsstillmatt

This is what happens when great and terrible mate with each other. The Hamptons house is what happens when mediocrity finds money.
His knives do not require a thinner blade. They are not thin at the top, but behind the edge they are unbelievably so, and I have never had a problem with any food wedging.
Exactly. Actually, I find that if you want 1/8 or whatever, any knife is fine. If you are trying to cut potatoes into 1/2 inch slabs, the thicker knives tend to push on the vegetable too much and crack it. Its the same thing that allows thin slices not to stick to a good German knife, but I don't like the look of the slightly chewed bottom of the potato slab from wedging.
The worst knife for cutting a hard vegetable, other than a dull knife, is a thick knife. That means traditional Japanese knives are the worst by far for that particular task. Thin vs thick western knives both have advantages and drawbacks. Eventually it doesn't matter.
We live very close to TSR, and really rejected the idea of living within the boundaries because the people are such assholes. The scenery and architecture are beautiful, the population is made up of all of the people in high school who aspired to be hall monitors.
That is quite stunning. We just put in terrazzo floors. Love them.
I agree. Style for style they can't really be beat.
What? The men don't have pinchy faces and they women aren't alcoholic sluts anymore?
Interesting what context does. Hate in the first pic because I don't understand what it is for. Love it in context.