or Connect

Posts by Riley Dee

Delta Spirit - Trashcan http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O59k1Dr44NU
Sounds like you want some power pop with monster hooks. Edited for 100% less cheating
Annuals- Complete or Completing The Album Leaf-On Your Way Wolf Parade- The Grey Estates Japancakes- Waiting Slint- Don,Aman Tisteza-Macrame The Walkmen-Redmoon Galaxy 500-Instamental Dntel (Ft.Grizzly Bear)- To A Fault The Hold Steady-Magazines
Quote: Originally Posted by PLaydice Those Lacoste shirts real? Those are highly faked. Im sure your familiar with tradekey.com I assume they are real. They have mother of pearl buttons vs plastic , attached via two holes sewn vertically and the lacoste croc is attached via a patch vs being embroidered directly on the polo. The croc seems to be placed correctly on the chest and there are two tags with the sizing represented as numbers vs...
Quote: Originally Posted by JLibourel Mix was actually a Pennsylvanian. When he was 18, he joined the army at the outbreak of the Spanish-American war and remained in the army for four years. All his service was stateside. Although he rose rapidly in the ranks, he deserted in 1902 and drifted west. He was working as a bartender in Guthrie, Oklahoma, when made friends with the powerful Miller Brothers, who owned huge ranch in northern Oklahoma and went to...
Quote: Originally Posted by Astan PG is one of the few I really sartorially look up to on the forums. I can't remember any time he truly misfired on an outfit. +1
Robbie...I am said A-hole. Today's score was four Lacoste polo's. Two new with tags and two that were clearly washed once, all nice and together on the rack for me. A pair of Eddie Bauer Boat shoes and a newsie cap. My best OKC score ever was a pair of John Lobb Williams for $6.98. At the time I had not heard of the brand but I thought they seemed really nice. I googled the brand when I got home and high tailed it back to the thrift store.
Robbie sounds like you know OKC pretty well. 23rd is the business! Typically my girlfriend and I will do a thrift crawl starting in Moore and ending up in Edmond. It can literally take all day but it is not unusual to spend a $100 and come home with gobs of great stuff. I used to focus on clothes but I am at the point where I turn away more things than I ever imagined. Over the years I have culled a nice collection of vintage button loop shirts, classic tennis...
Quote: Originally Posted by robbie False IMO. If you know what you like as far as clothes go you will pick up on what to look for. Certain materials have a texture that you can see/feel. Taking the time to look through racks and racks and racks is where you end up wasting a ton of time. Most of my best finds are things that jump out at me, not things I find by pawing through racks and racks of stuff. I look for colors,etc. I'll walk through the shirts...