or Connect

Posts by Riley Dee

New Shoes Added.
There is no image in your post?
Thank you for catching that! The AE 11 D are Byron the AE 9 D are Park Avenue. Will Fix.
For sale are some odds and ends shoes that run the gamut stylistically, all of which are $50.00 each pair with free shipping in the CONUS. PAYPAL ONLY. Sold Alden Full Strap Slip On...
For sale are some odds and ends shoes that run the gamut stylistically, all of which are $50.00 each pair with free shipping in the CONUS. PAYPAL ONLY. Sold Alden Full Strap Slip On...
Wow pretty neat.
Quote: Originally Posted by Magician Huge fan as well. I like Scott 3 and The Drift in equal measures. +1
http://www.rhino.com/store/ProductDe...o?Number=82218 Worth every penny.
Swervedriver- Mezcal Head
I met Barry Sanders when I used to work at a high end Danish furniture store in Oklahoma City. He came in needing a convertible sofa. I helped him for about an hour without alluding to who he was and instead concentrated on just taking care of his product questions. When he went to pay he gave me his credit card and was going for his license, I mentioned he didn't need to get it as I knew who he was. He seemed to be genuinely relieved not to have been accosted. The guy was...