or Connect

Posts by Riley Dee

Bowties 2, 4, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, and 19 are sold.
OKC dumped 14" of snow on Christmas Eve.Thank goodness I am at my girlfriends house.
Up for sell are multiple bowties with brands including Brooks Bothers, Robert Talbott, Jos. A. Bank, Bert Pulitzer, Harold Powell, Saks, and Countess Maria. Individual bowties sell for $15.00 shipped CONUS. Payment via Paypal listed as “gift”. Please label your choice as example: Bow Tie 1 Black Large Polka Dot etc. Bow Tie 1 Black Large Polka...
I have a pair of unaltered 32s worn around the house (tried on) once and folded up in a drawer ever since. If you think 32's would work PM me.
Get Smart: All things Skinhead, Suedehead, Punk etc.
Grad Midterm Exams Thank the lord for SF breaks Where is Mr. Sam?
Added to favorites.
Quote: Originally Posted by cottonadam Hi, do you have length meaurement on the sole of the Imperials? How do the B's fit? thanks The sole is 12 1/4" L and 4 1/4" W at the widest point Quote: Originally Posted by tonio028 I like the BB desert boots? Sizing compared to Clarks maybe and could I get an insole measurement for those please? My experience with Clarks is that they run a bit big, even when...
My experience has been more true to size. Forum members please feel free to chime in.
New Shoes Added.