or Connect

Posts by Riley Dee

My 3 or more: • Oxxford • Brooks Brothers • Hamilton Shirtmakers • Incotex • Mabitex • APC • J Crew • Common Projects • Alden • Allen Edmonds • Magnanni • Too Boot New York • Clarks • New Balance • Adidas Originals • Nike • Vans • Converse Work uniform tends to be blazer, HS shirt, Incotex/Mabitex pants, (Alden, AE, Magnanni, TBNY) dress shoes, and a vintage WWII era Omega watch. I am all over the place in my casual clothes.
Great price. Wish they were my size.
My UE10s died on me again. Switched over to Shure 425s sound pretty good. Still need to break them in.
Top of the shoulder seam to edge of of cuff on spread collar shirt is 26". Thanks!
Just a couple of questions to answer: The shirt labeled cashmere is 100% cotton. The spread collar shirt has a slight taper in the body but I wouldn't consider any Cucinelli shirts baggy per see. Totally unrelated..Thank you pocketsquareguy! I am trying to talk myself out of keeping the large shirts.
Thanks man! Size 42
Common Projects High FW11 Ed.Black - Size 42 - $225...$210...$199... - Now Sold at $189 Shipped Conus Common Projects Shell Toe High FW11 Ed.Black. Pre-distessed black finish. The shoes came with pre-distressed look overall. The shoes come with original box, spare laces, and shoe bags. I love these shoes but it took me 5 wears to decide I am really a size 41 in Common Projects. Otherwise these would stay in heavy rotation.
Double post.
For those that asked the measurements are as follows: The large shirts/sweaters are: Spread Collar: 16.5" Neck (button to button hole) 23" Pit to Pit 32" Edge of collar to Shirt cuff edge Button Down Collar: 16.5" Neck (button to button hole) 22.5" Pit to Pit 32" Edge of collar to Shirt cuff edge Sweater 21" P2P 32" Edge of V neck to sleeve edge Small Shirt: Button Down Collar: 15.5" Neck (button to button hole) 21" Pit to Pit 30.5" Edge of collar to Shirt cuff edge
Up for sale are three NWT Brunello Cucinelli Shirts and one light weight cotton sweater. (To avoid confusion I changed the order of the description to match the order of the pictures. Brunello Cucinelli for Saks Spread Collar Shirt - NWT - $165...$150...$135...$125 NOW SOLD Shipped CONUS Size Large. Retail $450 Brunello Cucinelli Sweater - $165...$150...$135... $125...$115NOW $xxx Shipped CONUS - Last Drop and now on EBAY Size 52 (approx L-XL) 100% cotton. Retail...