or Connect

Posts by Teger

Jeans aren't dad enough, which ironically was my biggest complaint about the Steve Jobs movie
food/shopping recs for chicago? i have like 6 days to kill
If you're interested in helping out with a very cool project and are a. good at photography, b. in the Chicago area, get in touch!
any cool sf peeps live in chicago? in town for 6 days for a conference and have some free time. also hit me up if you're a chicago-based photographer!
I'm interested. What's the deposit and total cost in USD, and whats the production time? Would appreciate a PM, don't check this thread often. Also just picked up a pair of Tricker's chelseas, very nice. Rotation is: mid-brown chelsea, tan suede brogue, brown brogue, mid-brown wingtip, light brown austerity wingtip and dark brown plain toe bluchers.
Been buying a lot of Blue Blue lately - 5 pairs of pants, all in the slim stretch ankle fit. Proxying is a necessity - the US prices are brutal. I'm usually a L in slim brands and buy a 4
Title says it all!
Am I SW&D superstar?
the point of the piece is that place in polls this far out in the election is a shitty indicator of someone actually winning the nomination, and the much better indicators (likability) are ones in which trump does poorly. it's interesting, and a good counter-narrative to the weird hysteria that's present in most pieces about trump.
so that's a no