or Connect

Posts by Teger

so the issue is colleges, so you want to create a system that perpetuates the issue?let athletes enter the nba draft (and nfl draft) at age 18. use the NBA d-league as a farm system similar to baseball. if people choose to attend college, that's fine, but the NCAA shouldn't be used as a training ground for future professional players without compensating them.
This is such a fucking dumb idea.
What? Nobody thinks it's just limited to UNC. That's also a stupid argument. UNC got caught, they should get punished or the system should be done away.
StyleForum Interviews CEGO's Carl Goldberg, Part I Ben P: How did you get started? Carl Goldberg: I've been in the industry longer than the age of most of the readers of this article. Growing up, my family had an Army and Navy surplus store in Philadelphia, which I worked at as a kid. My father had really great taste in clothing. He had his first suit made at the age of 16. He then had suits and shirts made in New York City. Eventually he had suits made by two...
Naked & Famous at Capsule New York: Business as Usual Words by Ben P. Naked & Famous is another tough brand to see at a tradeshow. They have “seasons” in the sense that they release new products in sequence and sometimes in relationship to the greater climate (lighter fabrics in the spring, heavier fabrics in the winter). That being said, I enjoyed meeting with the representatives from Naked & Famous at Capsule: they allowed me to photograph some awesome upcoming...
looking for some sizing advice with the wingtips - i'm a very snug 10.5 (sockless) in the beefroll loafers, and an 11 in ranger mocs. size recommendations for the blake wingtips?
your shoe prices are out of whack. instead of $400 for cp officer boots, get some MOMAs for $150 from yoox.
Into a Time Machine: Woolrich Woolen Mills at Capsule New York Words by Ben P. Woolrich Woolen Mills had a big presence on StyleForum four years ago, back when workwear was the ne plus ultra of streetwear fashion, everyone weighed ten pounds more, and spending more than $400 on sneakers was unimaginable. Today, though, and especially since Mark McNairy took over the reins from Engineered Garment’s Daiki Suzuki, WWM has fallen by the wayside. Luckily, their...
Proxied these from Japan and never seen these elsewhere. Lightweight buckle-back tan chino with drawstring hems. Fits much slimmer than most Engineered Garments bottoms. Measurements: Waist: 17" Rise: 11" Thigh: 12" Hem: 75" Inseam: 33"
Worn twice. * Japan Blue's "tapered" denim fit is slim in the top block, has a medium rise, enough room in the thigh to be comfortable, and begins to taper from the upper thigh all the way to the leg opening. * The fabric is a slubby, sanforized denim bursting with character * 16.5oz sanforized raw selvedge denim fabric * Rope dyed indigo * Hidden coin pocket selvedge * Japan Blue custom engraved antique gold finish button fly * Antique gold rivets * Hickory stipe...