or Connect

Posts by Teger

Jeans aren't dad enough, which ironically was my biggest complaint about the Steve Jobs movie
food/shopping recs for chicago? i have like 6 days to kill
If you're interested in helping out with a very cool project and are a. good at photography, b. in the Chicago area, get in touch!
any cool sf peeps live in chicago? in town for 6 days for a conference and have some free time. also hit me up if you're a chicago-based photographer!
I'm interested. What's the deposit and total cost in USD, and whats the production time? Would appreciate a PM, don't check this thread often. Also just picked up a pair of Tricker's chelseas, very nice. Rotation is: mid-brown chelsea, tan suede brogue, brown brogue, mid-brown wingtip, light brown austerity wingtip and dark brown plain toe bluchers.
Been buying a lot of Blue Blue lately - 5 pairs of pants, all in the slim stretch ankle fit. Proxying is a necessity - the US prices are brutal. I'm usually a L in slim brands and buy a 4
Title says it all!
Am I SW&D superstar?
I was at conference that had quite a few older European history professors and they were awesome: thick German accents, 3 piece suits and more than one had a 22 year old female companion.
Couple thoughts:1. Your posts like this are pretty painful to read. Way too wordy. Just leave it at "I like to wear tight-fitting suits, even if that means the silhouette is not textbook perfect."2. You have to post fewer pictures outside of spoilers. This is not a subjective opinion. Post 2-3 pictures you think are best, and post the rest inside spoilers. It's a common courtesy (and it's one of the rules of the forum).