or Connect

Posts by Teger

Big John "Faux Slub" Slim Tapered selvedge denim. Worn two weeks, soaked once. Almost no fading - beginning of fades at hem and lap. Made in Japan, excellent denim.
Unworn Big John "Faux Slub" Slim Tapered selvedge denim. Made in Japan, excellent denim. Sizing (from Blue Owl); * Size 32 (34.15" waist, 10.15" rise, 11.75" thigh, 8.15" knee, 35.25" inseam, 7.4" leg opening)
New with tags, vintage (circa 2009) Engineered Garments USN pants. A very dark blue navy cotton. Adjustable side tabs, zip fly. Measurements: Waist: 17" Thigh: 12.5" Rise: 11.5" Hem: 8.5"
Rancourt for Ralph Lauren tan suede penny loafers. On Rancourt's exclusive lactae hevea sole. Excellent condition: some light indigo staining on the edge of the loafer. Lots of life left. Fit true-to-size.
Rancourt for Ralph Lauren tan suede penny loafers. On Rancourt's exclusive lactae hevea sole. Excellent condition: some light indigo staining on the edge of the loafer. Lots of life left. Fit true-to-size.
Three shirts for sale. NWOT Wolf vs. Goat Japanese Woodblock Shirt - $50 Size L, Before Dinner fit. Monkey arms. NWOT Wolf vs. Goat Grey Overdyed Oxford - $50 Size M, After Dinner fit. Our Legacy "Jumbo" Grey w/ White Dots Shirt - $60 Size 40. Fits more 'regular' than most Our Legacy shirts.
MMM sneakers are surprisingly hard to wear. They are very chunky and have a wide profile. They're actually much 'bigger' than deadstock GATs and are very close to Adidas sambas. FWIW, I only wear mine with shorts or jeans.
It's you. You're the OP
I'll give a hint: it's not one person
I wish