or Connect

Posts by Teger

took a look at the POW suit i got. it's also labeled primo, but whats weird is that its identical in fit to my tenero.
Also picked up a great pow navy suit from that italy seller too - just sad they didn't add a hanger
Does anyone have experience letting out the seat in Eidos suit pants? How much allowance is there?
the casual shirts fit way slimmer than advertised. i'm a 16/35 tokyo slim, ordered a L tokyo in a denim shirt and its skin tight.
does anyone own the silk hopsack navy blazer? super sheeny/what's the texture like?
what's the turnaround time these days for recrafting
Reqs for seattle? Staying near Pike Place Market. Definitely going to hit up Jack Straw
the Nice situation is fucked up and hits especially close to home for me -- literally a week ago my wife and I are were in nice on vacation, staying a half mile from where the attack took place. we walked by that area and ate lunch there more than once... what's tough is that there's no easy solution. the shitbag who did this was a weirdo, but had no previous indications of becoming radicalized or contact with ISIS. I do think the security around the event should've been...
Cassis, France