or Connect

Posts by Teger

recent ebay gamble paid off: picked up a pair of tricker's for comme de garcons homme plus leather wingtips. closed lacing, hidden eyelets, slight hatch grain upper. double leather sole with japanese sizing. i think these are older - the sole is attached differently than on my newer pairs.
being 6'2 190 pounds with 8% body fat probably means you look crappy in clothes. clothes look best on people with narrow shoulders, small thighs and no ass. people hating on a barbour motorcycle jacket are stupid, although that version is kind of meh, and barbour in that category is inferior to belstaff.
the key to wearing a casual blazer is to popping the lapels and having it unbuttoned. then you just say fuck it and go for it. i wear mine everywhere in the winter. i also think it's easier to wear a wool casual blazer than a cotton one. graphicnovelty don't pop the collar on that cardigan.
i have two pairs of vibergs and they are both my favorite boots. one was kind of a gamble (cinnamon roughouts) but they were there, the deal was good and fuck it they're awesome. looking to pick up an oxford or something on the 110 last. or a 2030 service boot with 12 eyelets
Great pair of slim jeans from Iron Heart's defunct label Triple Works. Exceptionally well made with a retail to match ($300+), these jeans combine the heavyweight high quality denim of repro brand with the cut of more contemporary denim. Size 33, fits very true to size. In excellent condition. Some lap fades, some fades at the hem and some slight fades around the hidden rivets in the back pockets. Made in Japan. Measurements: Waist: 33" Rise: 9.5" Thigh: 11.5" Hem:...
A bit wider. They're definitely a generous English last.
Nice pair of McNairy wingtips. Thick brown leather upper, brogued shortwing on a red Ridgeway sole. Worn for two months and then have sat since then. Just don't wear these anymore. Original retail $400+. Made in England by Sander's. Fit half a size big to true to the size - for comparison I'm a 10 in Alden Barrie last and these fit me well with thin dress socks. $99 shipped.
on topic: first time ive bought my fiancee clothing really, got her a baggu pouch and leather shopping bag.
want to buy the yoyo.
Great loafers, just a little small for me. Made in the USA by Rancourt for Ralph Lauren. Size 10.5D, fit true. Original retail $400+. Snuff suede outer and a vibram sole.