or Connect

Posts by Teger

I got a pair of the narrow slims - definitely a lot slimmer than the regular slim fits below the knee. I ended up sizing up 1 from my slim fit size.
Can anyone tell mer about the Geller twill jeans? Slim fit, skinny fit, what's the hem like?
Big John "Faux Slub" Slim Tapered selvedge denim. Worn two weeks, soaked once. Almost no fading - beginning of fades at hem and lap. Made in Japan, excellent denim.
Unworn Big John "Faux Slub" Slim Tapered selvedge denim. Made in Japan, excellent denim. Sizing (from Blue Owl); * Size 32 (34.15" waist, 10.15" rise, 11.75" thigh, 8.15" knee, 35.25" inseam, 7.4" leg opening)
New with tags, vintage (circa 2009) Engineered Garments USN pants. A very dark blue navy cotton. Adjustable side tabs, zip fly. Measurements: Waist: 17" Thigh: 12.5" Rise: 11.5" Hem: 8.5"
Rancourt for Ralph Lauren tan suede penny loafers. On Rancourt's exclusive lactae hevea sole. Excellent condition: some light indigo staining on the edge of the loafer. Lots of life left. Fit true-to-size.
Rancourt for Ralph Lauren tan suede penny loafers. On Rancourt's exclusive lactae hevea sole. Excellent condition: some light indigo staining on the edge of the loafer. Lots of life left. Fit true-to-size.
Three shirts for sale. NWOT Wolf vs. Goat Japanese Woodblock Shirt - $50 Size L, Before Dinner fit. Monkey arms. NWOT Wolf vs. Goat Grey Overdyed Oxford - $50 Size M, After Dinner fit. Our Legacy "Jumbo" Grey w/ White Dots Shirt - $60 Size 40. Fits more 'regular' than most Our Legacy shirts.
MMM sneakers are surprisingly hard to wear. They are very chunky and have a wide profile. They're actually much 'bigger' than deadstock GATs and are very close to Adidas sambas. FWIW, I only wear mine with shorts or jeans.
It's you. You're the OP