or Connect

Posts by Teger

Someone gave me an evaluation this year that said "eh it's whatever..." I want to frame it.
thanks! I actually didn't wear a watch. the (slight) issues I had with the suit: shirt cuffs were a little wide, pants could have been a tad shorter with a slightly more angled hem, and I wish the pants had a half inch higher rise.
Crossposting away! Me: Suitsupply suit Traflgar braces Kent Wang tie/pocketsquare Alden boots Her: Alice + Olivia dress The best part of the wedding:
Me: Suitsupply suit Traflgar braces Kent Wang tie/pocketsquare Alden boots Her: Alice + Olivia dress The best part of the wedding:
first step: get a cattledog
pinterest has ruined an entire generation of boring white women.
incarnation jackets are always ugly.
1. Goatees are inevitably horrible. Just grow a full fucking beard or shave your face. 2. Oh you're pregnant? You know what's a clever, original idea? What if you posted a picture of your belly infront of a chalkboard every week describing the size of the fetus? Oh you got that from Pinterest? How original and cute!
Couple thoughts. 1. It depends on what you want to do in academia. It sounds like you're interested in teaching and research positions, but there are also administrative positions that might be appealing (more 9-to-5, similar to a business setting). 2. A lot of times, at the end of the day academia is a trade off: you are paid worse, but you have untouchable job stability and can have an excellent work/life balance. Also, you're a Ph.D. student not a professor,...