or Connect

Posts by Teger

maduro has started mobilizing the military to help put down widespread protests, claiming he's heading off an impending us 'invasion', resources are continuing to fail and a military coup looks likely
As an aside from the Trump show, have people been following what's going on in Venezuela lately? This NYT article sums it up well: http://www.nytimes.com/2016/05/16/world/americas/dying-infants-and-no-medicine-inside-venezuelas-failing-hospitals.html?smid=fb-nytimes&smtyp=cur&_r=0, but basically the country is on the verge of simply ceasing to exist and completely collapsing.. it's pretty unbelievable. I can't think of another example of an arguably 1st world country...
Dunno if this is your swag, but Club Monaco t's are cheap-ish and don't shrink like Uniqlos
Picked up the Nike Labs -- thanks!
elastic waist, nylon-ish fabric, side seam pockets and maybe a back zip pocket that aren't in-waistband pockets. no fucking inbuilt liner.
also any recs for cheap-ish shortish inseam (8") teachwear shorts with real pockets?
picked up the reigning champ shell from east dane on sale.. we'll see. WHY DIDNT I BUY THE ERVELL S/S FIELD COAT FROM OPENING CEREMONY IN 2013?...
I don't want to spend valience money -- what's the best of the regular line ?
Does anyone have any recs for a lightweight windbreaker, plenty of pockets, slimfitting, with a packable hood? Need something for a summer vacation
hillary has already been defined though. she's been on the national stage for 20 years.