or Connect

Posts by Teger

Reqs for seattle? Staying near Pike Place Market. Definitely going to hit up Jack Straw
the Nice situation is fucked up and hits especially close to home for me -- literally a week ago my wife and I are were in nice on vacation, staying a half mile from where the attack took place. we walked by that area and ate lunch there more than once... what's tough is that there's no easy solution. the shitbag who did this was a weirdo, but had no previous indications of becoming radicalized or contact with ISIS. I do think the security around the event should've been...
Cassis, France
get at me!
how many generations should we go back and what % of immigrant blood makes you an immigrant? quick, back to blood quantum analysis!
what is this shit? are you trolling?
ah yes, wesley crusher, definitely a go to source for insightful political commentary. what does the puppeteer behind alf think?
Anyone interested in some type 2 denim in black, size 50 for $200 before i return them?
maduro has started mobilizing the military to help put down widespread protests, claiming he's heading off an impending us 'invasion', resources are continuing to fail and a military coup looks likely