or Connect

Posts by koolhistorian

Lighten up with a bengal stripe or a gingham!
Navy blazer - one for winter (flannel, cashmere) and one for summer - fresco, mohair, wool - linnen!
Firstly I have something with the security guard obsession - the security guard look is mainly a guy who has an ill fitting, polyester laden clothes with low quality shoes, plastic tie, etc. Frankly, and I am wearing a blazer quite often, I had never been taken for a security guard! A good fitting navy blazer, with a nice shirt (stripes, checks, patterns) a good pair of shoes, some tasteful accessories and you are not a security guard!
Bespoke/custom - product of an artisan (can have various degrees of customization, fit, etc. variable to the craftsmanship of the tailor); MTM - industrial product with various degrees of customization, fit, etc. variable to the flexibility of the industrial operation.
Its called burnishing - apply darker color wax on certain spots. The JL musem calf is obtained by the tanning process (before staining)!
1. Give them a good wash with saddle-soap. 2. Let them dry, brush; 3. Put them on shoes trees; 4. Apply conditioner - Saphir renovateur Crema Alpina - I've tested. Let the shoes drink the conditioner, apply another time if necessary. Brush; 5. Apply shoe cream (from pot) color to match. Saphir Medaille d'Or is the best, Creme Surfine also good. Let dry for 1 day. Brush. 6. Apply Crema Alpina. Let dry. Brush; 7. Apply wax (tin) same as for cream, let dry (1hr) Brush, Buff...
Great suits for the price - the pants seemed a little bit too small for my taste - see the bunching across the tights !
Quote: Originally Posted by KemalOnyurt you must see "All Prices Discounted for StyleForum" indication on the top of the page when you click the link on my signature. You can see regular prices as overlined and discounted prices for you. Not visible in my browser window!
Quote: Originally Posted by rnoldh Great write up. Did you inquire if there is a branch of Negrila in Naples? Only in Bucharest - btw Mr. Negrila is a very good tailor!
I like it more on a Forestiere or a Half-Norfolk, but it looks good!