or Connect

Posts by culturalmulatto

Suit on ebay with 3 hours left to go in the auction. http://www.ebay.com/itm/131056946601?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
From his last season. This is unworn with the tag still attached. Seemed to special too ever wear out. Suit is made from a beautiful medium weight 100% wool jacquard with a mini pattern woven into the fabric. Sleeves are lined in one of the prints of the season. Suit has not been altered/tailored in any way. Price does not include shipping. Please message for specific shipping rates within the US and internationally. Pit to Pit: 18.5" Shoulder to Shoulder:...
Cross post with Manhattan Sales Alert thread
Cross post with Official Sales Alert thread
I tried my best to describe each item in detail. If there are measurements or other information you need do not hesitate to ask- I'm happy to answer. Shipping: All prices include shipping within the continental US. For Canada, add $10. For Europe, add $30. For Asia/Australia, add $40. All domestic and international shipments come with tracking confirmation. All international shipments will be marked as a gift with a low declared value. If you buy multiple items, add only...
I tried my best to describe each item in detail. If there are measurements or other information you need do not hesitate to ask- I'm happy to answer. Shipping: All prices include shipping within the continental US. For Canada, add $10. For Europe, add $30. For Asia/Australia, add $40. All domestic and international shipments come with tracking confirmation. All international shipments will be marked as a gift with a low declared value. If you buy multiple items, add only...