or Connect

Posts by 12345Michael54321

Sure looks that way to me.
Both tongue pads and insoles are readily available and affordable. Give them a try.I find that tongue pads are perhaps better for shoes which are slightly too long, and insoles for shoes which are too... tall... I guess is one way of describing it. (Insoles can also add cushiony comfort, of course.) But these aren't hard and fast rules, so much as they are general tendencies, based on limited personal experience. So go ahead and try both - individually, and together.And...
I've got nothing against Kent Wang ties, but aren't they around the same price as Sam Hober ties?I ask, as Hober will happily sell you whatever length tie you want. If 57" is a little short, but 63" is slightly longer than you'd like, you could get something in between in length. (Various other factors can also be customized, but since you don't seem to be a necktie expert, I'd recommend seeking out Mr. Hober's advice, before departing too far from the default.)Just...
3" is a little narrower than I prefer, although it's not necessarily unacceptable for business. To a great extent it comes down to your build, the cut of your jacket, the nature of the tie, and your personal preferences. But I wouldn't advise going much narrower than 3", and if you wanted to go slightly wider, it would be unlikely to work against you.Whatever you do, ignore those people who know a few basic facts about neckties, but who understand little of the rationale...
List them on eBay, as having a bespoke neatsfoot finish, and suggest that this significantly enhances their uniqueness and value.Take the money you'll make from selling them, and use it to buy yourself a new pair of dress shoes. Problem solved.
Seersucker.A daytime wedding in a farmyard does not demand a tuxedo.
Perhaps take the shoe to a local cobbler, and ask there about getting it repaired? It might be a trivial repair job, for all I know.
Will take $149 for the buckle, if it sells by Thursday, March 6, 2014.
I'm happy with Brooks Brothers' tuxedos. Preferably, Madison fit. And while I like the idea of a shawl lapel, as a practical matter I think I look better wearing a peak lapel. Then again, I'm a slightly overweight man in my 50's, who is partial to more traditional styles and fits. For all I know, you may be half my age, 8 inches shorter and 75 lbs. lighter than I am, and have very different sartorial preferences from mine. I would add that if one wants to pick up a good...
If you think it was a mistake, then for you it was a mistake, and should not be repeated.It doesn't matter if I'd be comfortable wearing that shirt, or if the Managing Partner at BigLaw & Associates would be comfortable wearing it, or even if the fashion guru of the hour would praise the wearing of that shirt.What matters is if you are comfortable wearing a button down collar shirt with a suit and tie.If it leaves you feeling even slightly uneasy, don't do it. Because if...