or Connect

Posts by 12345Michael54321

It will, of course, be worn with the cufflinks. So if you're satisfied with how it sits with the cufflinks in place, there's no problem.
If I pack my shoes in something, that something would be to protect my clothes from contact with the soles of my shoes (which are prone to getting dirty) and not to protect my shoes, themselves.Nor have I ever had a belt (or a shirt, a pair of pants, socks, etc.) damaged while packed. Typically, the items in my overnight bag, duffel bag, or suitcase, are packed - while not so tightly that zipping up the bag/suitcase is a challenge - without sufficient unused space that the...
Nothing.Taking care of my clothes and accessories is one thing, but worrying about "protecting" a belt while it's in a piece of luggage is simply going to an unhealthy extreme.It's a belt. A piece of leather. It's not fine Ming dynasty Imperial porcelain. It requires no special protection during transport.Nor do I keep my leather briefcase in a protective briefcase case, to keep it from taking damage on my way to or from the office.
It depends. Show me a picture, and I'll tell you if it looks okay to me. Not everything can be judged against a well defined, easily articulated, quantitative rule.
Might be worth trying over-the-calf (OTC) socks.
I wear a suit almost every day, and have for decades now. So I've owned lots of suits. I've never owned a black suit. Never felt particularly inclined to shop for a black suit. And have never thought to myself - not even once - "Gee, I wish I had a black suit." (No, not even at funerals. A charcoal grey suit is perfectly appropriate to wear to funerals.) As for your understanding that for a black tie optional occasion, you might want to wear a 3-piece black suit......
What's appropriate may be jeans and t-shirt. Or suit and tie. Or anything in between. The venue may give you a clue as to what's expected, but the only way to really know how to dress for this event is to ask your friend.
If the party's in the evening, stick with a navy or medium/dark grey bodysuit. Your color choice is somewhat broader if it's a daytime thing. Also, avoid a pinstriped bodysuit, as pinstripes are very "business," and therefore less than ideal in a social context. Finally, while it's currently fashionable to wear very close-fitting skintight bodysuits, I'm more of a conservative in such matters and prefer a fuller, more traditional skintight fit. What shoes will you be...
Almost all of your posts ask what we think of how something fits. But you never provide good quality photos from which to judge.You've got to learn to take pictures from a natural vantage point - not with the camera 3 feet off the floor and pointed up at you. And to use good lighting - not low light, not with lots of dark shadows, etc. And showing, usually, front, back, and maybe side views.Adopting more natural poses - not with your arms in unnatural position - would...