or Connect

Posts by 12345Michael54321

I, too, suspect that the shirt sleeve is fine, and the jacket sleeve slightly short. But it's really, really difficult to say anything for sure, based on a snapshot of one's arm stretched out away from the body. A picture of you standing naturally, with your arms at your sides, would make it much easier to judge these things.
Nothing necessarily wrong with a Seiko automatic.I would not describe them as being other superior to, or inferior to, the Kinetic. They're sufficiently different from the Kinetic that such a comparison would have little meaning, save in some specifically delineated area.Pictured below, a Seiko SNKL41 - a Seiko 5 automatic, available for under $100 - on a black leather strap. There are plenty of multi-thousand dollar wristwatches which don't do as well in various ways....
Not only do they not need to be an exact match, but very often it actually looks better when they don't precisely match. A picture would, of course, be helpful if you wanted a definite answer with regard to the specific combination in question.
Sell them or donate them to charity. Then buy a pair that fits.Life is too short to put up with the wrong sized shoes.
Maybe gathered up in back, where it can't be seen. Because the photographer/artistic director/marketing manager thought the shirt looked better when presented that way.
A nice outfit. I'd wear a navy sports jacket, light/medium grey pants, an ecru OCBD, and my red bow tie with the narrow yellow and blue stripes. And a pair of OTC argyle socks, with my Allen Edmonds Grayson tassel loafers, in oxblood.I'm not sure how much that helps you, but you asked.What color combinations would you like to wear? Why?You will likely get relatively little support for wearing a black sports jacket, here in the Classic Menswear forum.I know that I've never...
Also, true beauty is on the inside. It's not about what's on the outside. So carry around your x-rays, wherever you go.
I endorse Alex Chiu's Gorgeouspil. I can also recommend his immortality device. I've been wearing one for several years, and have not yet died. See, it keeps my cells from healing crooked. http://www.alexchiu.com/
Since it's a professional work environment, even if a medical one, the traditional answer is that lace ups are more appropriate. But as a practical thing, it truly doesn't matter. Mind you, there are loafers, and then there are loafers. There are loafers which look quite conservative and as business-appropriate as loafers can manage. Then there are other loafers which are less formal than most sneakers. I would add that I'm answering from a Northeastern/Middle Atlantic...
Fit. Nothing else is as important.An OCBD is fine. It is most definitely not too casual to wear with a sport coat with jeans (but see below) and no tie.Frankly, it's likely be okay to wear even with a sport coat, real pants, and and tie.Some folks even see nothing wrong with an OCBD with a business suit and tie. Although I'll grant you that that's more of an American style thing, than it is European. And not even universally an American thing. And you haven't indicated...