or Connect

Posts by 12345Michael54321

You seem to be assuming the wedding will take place outdoors.
The fact that the wedding takes place in the winter, at the Ace, in Palm Springs, doesn't really tell us enough. The wedding may be sufficiently casual that jeans and t-shirt are appropriate, or sufficiently formal that a tuxedo would by required. I'll assume there was no mention of a dress code on the invitation, since a simple "Black Tie Preferred" or "Casual Attire" would settle the issue, nicely. Could you contact the bride, groom, member of the wedding party, etc.,...
Given the very low budget, seriously consider buying off of your local craigslist. Assuming you live somewhere with an active craigslist. Irons and ironing boards always seem to be listed there.
Give it a try, and feel free to report back to us on the quality of the job done. It's only $4. And that's $4 Canadian, so it's not even really $4. And it's unlikely they'll do any permanent damage to your shoes. Remember to tip.
The jacket shouldn't be removed, while you're out in public. Once you're back home, who cares if the white shirt looks weird?Yes, I get that some men will remove their suit jackets at parties. But they probably shouldn't, and I'm suggesting you not be one of those men.You were told "suit and tie." Although most of the time, unless there's good reason to think otherwise, simply being told by the boss to wear a suit would imply "and tie." But here, it was explicitly added.So...
In a post of mine from a few years ago, on another website, I offered the following links to a number of previous conversational threads on that site which had to do with choosing an iron. Clothes iron technology likely hasn't advanced with such speed as to render the information worthless just...
In the US, HDTV penetration stood at just over 80%, nearly 2 years ago. It's likely around 85%, now.The number's from a pretty widely quoted Leichtman Research Group study.'Course, the number does vary somewhat between places, and between demographic groups. For that matter, some groups may get very little of their news off the tv, and instead rely on, say, their cell phones.Still, pretty much anyone making a scheduled appearance on the national news can safely assume he's...
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/10/07/fashion/mens-style/donald-trump-brioni-martin-greenfield-suits.html
Yeah, I suspect that's true. But even if it goes over the heads of 90% of the population, that leaves 10% who do notice it. Several states last Tuesday were decided by a fraction of 1% of the state's voters - Wisconsin, New Hampshire, Michigan. Others by slight more than 1%, but less than 1.5% - Florida, Minnesota, Pennsylvania. Even admittedly trivial factors (and I fully agree that the fit of Trump's suit is a trivial factor) can rise to significance when things are that...
Many successful US politicians - various Governors, Senators, Representatives, the Vice-President Elect, etc. - presumably have the benefit of analysis regarding their clothes, yet keep their suit coats buttoned most of the time.Some others, including Donald Trump, typically do not keep them buttoned.Clearly, if one way is right and the other way is wrong, then yes, I suppose I am thinking that it may be the "unbuttoneds" who are wrong. Indeed, that they may even be in the...