or Connect

Posts by itsjustadrian

Awesome. I guess I skimmed over it since it wasn't his typical patio shot.
I stopped lurking for a while and was glad to stumble on this thread. One fit I feel that should be in here is Synthese's Megaman jacket. Anyone still have that?
Someone showed them ToJ in a thread over there.
not that i'm particularly a pacers fan but the refs fucked up that last quarter. hibbert's offensive "foul" on joakim noah and boozer leaving foster's body on the ground for a rebound. just horrible officiating.
not really pertaining to clothes but it still relates to shopping in LA anybody know where i can buy some shepheard's hotel cigarettes? i'm guessing there must be a store or two in the area that sells imported cigs. they're from germany.
Quote: Originally Posted by scourage was it the wash or the dryer that did it. I have no problem hang drying. the only place I see that has a full supply of colors/sizes available is orvis- but they seem to have taken the liberty of charging 4$ more a piece. Not much but annoying when everyone else charges the same. was the wash
I bought 2 shirts last year and they shrunk so much. It's like wearing belly shirts. $80 down the drain.
Quote: Originally Posted by Walking Man Miami's confidence is shaken right now. I've noticed they get tight and the end of games, especially the last two. It's gotta be Lebron or Wade takeover at the end and will them to a win. Hopefully they don't breakout against the Lakers. Not sure the problem is Lebron or Wade when they combine 69 points against the Blazers.
searched and the thread and found no results. does anyone know a good cobbler in the area? i love my clark's but the soles are wearing thin now and i'd like to replace them with perhaps a traction tred sole [ala red wing boots]. thanks.
was at a houseparty a couple of months ago and this guy comes up to me and asks "are those alden indys?" i replied, "yeah, i bought them from leathersoul a while ago." he then introduced himself to me, i talked a bit with one of his lady friends, and ended up spending the night underneath her. my aldens got me laid. thank you bootmaking lords.