Posts by nokiemens

Retailed for $615 USD, asking $99 USD >> $79usd In excellent condition and can probably pass for NWOT, only worn once briefly. If the jacket did not require significant re-tailoring for it to fit me I would keep. Would me more than glad to exchange this for a 36US/46Euro in the same jacket. This blazer is a step-up from the usual J Lindeberg fare and gets a substantial fabric upgrade; Unconstructed and made of subalpino wool from Italy in a striking Tartan. Size 38US/48...
Brand New Watch - Received as Gift and had intention to size it and wear it but never got around to it. Currently happy just rotating between my Black Bay and Explorer I. Retails for for $1,895 USD. Asking $450 --> $399 --> $350 (FINAL PRICE DROP)! shipped within North America (plus paypal fees) Model: YA115210 Fit pic for reference - I have small wrists at 7 inches Joma Shop link for details: http://www.jomashop.com/gucci-pantheon-watch-ya115209.html
The infamous Uniqlo +J line designed by Jil Sander. I suppose these would all be "deadstock" at this point. Fairly certain most of these retailed for around $200 US and often were sold out fairly quick. As part of my closet cleaning, these need to go. 1. Uniqlo +J Wool Checked Blazer (Size Small) BNWT Beautiful Blazer and very versatile. Asking $89 > now $old 2. Uniqlo +J Tuxedo style Blazer in black (Size Medium) Pre-owned; in great condition only work a handful of...
Some brand new Gant Items I never got around to wearing that have been sitting in my closet for a while (~ 2 years) and time to list them for sale as part of my closet cleaning. Update: will do both shirts $55 USD SHIPPED (plus PayPal fees) 1. Gant Hugger Oxfords - BNWT - S - Light Pink and Mint Green - Slim fit hugger cut - light weight soft cotton - $29 each Measurements (please note all measurements are approximate): P2P: 19.5 Shoulder: 15.5 Length: 27.5 Sleeve...
PRICE REDUCED FOR BLACK FRIDAY, now only $99! BNWT (Retailed for $1,375) Black Tux Made in Italy Nice Cut Was purchased last minute last year as a backup outfit for a wedding but ended up not needing it. Forgot about this and came across it during my closet cleaning so it is up for sale. Asking $149 Measurements for Jacket (please note these are approximate): Pit to pit: 18.5 Shoulder: 17 Body Length: 29 Sleeve Length: 24.5 Please Note: Shipping in Canada is...
Asking only $1,299 which is a steal PRICE REDUCED FOR BLACK FRIDAY! $999 (before paypal and shipping) Picked this beautiful garment up in Italy while on my honeymoon a few months ago. The wife was overly generous so I may have gotten a bit carried away with all the shopping and thought I'd recoup some of my costs. While I absolutely adore and love this blazer, this is the only piece that I purchased from my trip that I still haven't worn yet (been particularly enjoying...
Clearing out a Few Geller Items in size 48/50; will add additional items to listing as I continue my closet cleaning. 1. BNWT Geller Topcoat Sz 48 Asking $old Beautiful topcoat in a gorgeous lightweight wool; jacket has to be seen to be appreciated. Bought last year and never worn as it is one size too big for me now and it is time to part with it since I doubt I'll be hitting the gym the way I used too. 100% wool body with cupro lining. Measurements (please note that...
PRICE REDUCED FOR BLACK FRIDAY! From $old on ebay. Picked this up when it first came out; sold out everywhere (at least in Canada in this size). Jacket is really well made and took me by surprise when I first tried it on at the store hence the impulse purchase (was the last size small). However it has sat unworn since I bought it (I have 7 other leather jackets) so thought I would list this one for sale as part of my closet cleaning. Brand new with tags. If you haven't...
Brand new pair of beautiful Prada Saffiano leather drivers. Ordered for myself but due to confusion in sizing ended up with a UK 10.5 but I take a US 10.5. Based on Prada's conversion size these should fit a US 11. Only tried on at home once with socks. Please add $25 to shipping to US/Canada and enquire for international shipping
CNC Jacket now $499!