or Connect

Posts by horton

i'd consider slightly on the wider side suit lapels and more spread on shirt collars, perhaps.
not identified in title as purple label but... [/IMG] http://cgi.ebay.com/RALPH-LAUREN-Bla...QQcmdZViewItem
I will second the recommendation of bespoke, especially if the fabric pattern you're conisidering is fairly classic.
I wouldn't necessarily say it equates directly with intelligence. I expect smarter people to dress better (though not all smart people dress well). I do not expect knuckleheads to dress well (though some might).
Excellent point. I don't know what/how Joe used to do it. I'll have to check into the possibilities once I get a closer look at the jacket I'm considering.
Has anyone had experience with having lapels re-sized or altered? Joe Calautti of Rizzos in Cambridge (for those who know him) told me that in the past they used to resize/trim down some wide lapels. I'm wondering if anyone has any experience with this, and would appreciate any observations or advice. Thanks
listed as an R but measurements suggest an S. I've seen much better prices too
We've been getting a lot of rain here in the North East. How's the weather in your neck of the woods?
ditto
I think the Lorenzini fit is all over the map. I have several that are slim fitting, though I've heard others say here that they can be blousy.