or Connect

Posts by horton

Quote: Originally Posted by Artisan Fan They look beautiful but I always have a hard time keepin suede clean. Do you have one of those suede brush things? I find they work extremely well. I bought mine in a shoe store (forget which and forget brand). I think the key is to just not let anything sit around on suede; you need to brush it out relatively soon -- but it takes just seconds.
Lance is extremely reasonable. You might be able to work out something with him in advance where he'll either measure the sleeves for you or perhaps refund if promptly returned. Are you looking at the Blue Truzzi with thin lime green stripes? I happen to fit RTW reasonably well (at least in select brands) but if I didn't I'd go custom. It's not too outrageous and for some makers (e.g., Jantzen though I personally have not tried him) it's completely price competitive.
I agree with Roger. I have the Clifford and it's mildly chiseled.
I'm almost positive they both come in different lengths. Sleeve length may be altered relatively cheaply
Not cheap (though deals may be found) but incotex makes shorts that are slim fitting and otherwise amazing fit. I recently got a pair of cotton/linen from Filenes Basement (from Louis Boston)
whatever happened to Steven Wright?
Quick report: Kaui was like a tropical cape cod -- if that makes sense. I'd highly recommend for the active types and for those who have no problem entertaining themselves (not many clubs or restaurants of note). Oahu was more of an enigma and I woulnd't recommend it over the other islands. Kailua beach was nice, as was a beach that is known locally as turtle beach (near Sunset Beach) but which apparently has no official name. Tons of turtles all around you. You...
I like the collar too. Only problem was tie wasn't pulled up enough. I'd be real interested to know if this was RTW. If it is, the fit is all the more amazing.
For jackets of this quality I would only consider alterations from the absolute best tailors. A good tailor in fact might decline such alteration saying they might affect the balance of the jacket etc. Also at this price, even though it seems like a good deal compared to MSRP, I'd suggest making sure you absolutely love the jacket. You can walk into a Louis Boston or other high end shop and select many, many great jackets that you will love and that will fit perfecty...
Looks excellent! If the shirt doesn't feel tight -- all the better. If it feels a little tight, it could be a little wider in the shoulder and back (or perhaps different darting) and it would still look great.