or Connect

Posts by horton

I have one and they are very well made and comfortable. If you like the style I would recommend them
who carries Junya in the States?
These are an awesome boot. The pics don't do justice I bought a pair from Tom at Leather Soul when he carried them and have been very happy with them. http://www.theshoemart.com/para-boot...m_pomerol.html
I would handwash them with the cashmere soap from The Laundress. It's pricey but works great and a little goes a long way. Dry flat
the NdG and Schneiders are gone.
If anyone is interested in the gray herringbone size large please PM me. It's awesome but I have too much outerwear as it is. I also have some pieces from Schneider (not STP stuff) in size medium (peacoat wool/cashmere) and a storm coat style thing (either I'd let go for a song to anyone who needed an awesome coat)
I have this in gray herringbone but in a size large. Anyone interested?
Not sure whether I have that name right for the latter. Saw the stuff at Stel's in Boston. Seemed very impressive
I think the criticism of Louis is too harsh. They're in a transition period trying to find their voice, but they're still very good. Depends on your taste, I suspect. But if you're looking for business casual and perhaps something with some attitude (but not euro-trash) it's right at the top (still better than Barneys and other local competition). The most on-point criticism is that they are pricey I thought they were actually fairly decent this Spring and Summer...
horn buttons.