or Connect

Posts by horton

if you really love it and will wear the hell out of it then it will be worth it. Yes, it would be great if it were on sale, but often sales are too late (i.e., you miss key time) or they're on sale for a reason (i.e., doesn't fit quite right, or some other issue). Many SFers distort the process with too much emphasis on sales or illusory bargains.
solid gold jet ski
Vinny the Tailor
or for the sake of balance, the huge discrepency in fouls. LA legitimately earner more trips to the stripe but ther disparity was ridiculous. You also have Gasol's clear up and down, or travel with a non-call at a key point in game. Agree with earlier comments. Officiating stunk
Quote: Originally Posted by db_ggmm Oh, and I bought some lengths of chain. 2 ~10lb 8ft lengths. That was the heaviest chain I saw at Home Depot. I'm not 100% sure what I want to do with them yet, but I put one on for pull ups today. Attached it around my waist with a simple "S" link. I am hoping that weighted pulls ups, chin ups, push ups, and inverted rows will boost my bench and overhead press. I'm not sure how to attach a chain for push ups...
Priorot (nuf said)
what complaints have you had with the quality? I've been pretty happy with them (though they are pricey)
Depends on the piece. Their shirts are from china but much of the other is still Japan, e.g., their shirt jacket is made in Japan and I believe all outerwear is. Also the stuff from China is supposedly from Japanese factories. No idea what that means but what I've heard.... Does Barney's still carry? I suspec that people may be dropping them because the prices were getting crazy.
Vinny the tailor is good (on Milk Street). He is from Naples. I'd use him for anything you want slimmed (he used to do bespoke but no longer) Rizzos is also good. His style is more Milanese.
+1 to celticgent i think a bottle a night is a problem and would urge you to cut back i used to drink wine with dinner every night (e.g., half a bottle) plus often have pre- or post-dinner cocktail. now i might have one drink. period. and most nights none. I actually enjoy it more, and getting rid of all those empty calories helps in a lot of ways, including skin firmness etc.