or Connect

Posts by horton

all in great shape; downsizing and figured i'd ask if anyone wants these before chucking them
For those of you interested in Backlash, Alan Bilzerian in Boston has like 3 or 4 models on sale. They are really, really nice but some of the models have ridiculously high armholes. i should add it's an amazing place to shop for leather generally. unbelievable pieces only a small portion of which are on their website
Quote: Originally Posted by marg looking down makes it much more likely for a beginner to round the back. i don't mean look straight up, but look up at a 45 degree angle. i'm not familiar with starting strength, but it looks like a legit book. i learned to lift from a competitive powerlifter and former mr. universe competitors. i'm not saying that validates my advice because many competitors are just genetic freaks that know very little. i only mention...
The Greens Cookbook is awesome (Deborah Madison) It's more of an haute cuisine version of vegetarian -- not granola It's great for serious cooks
there's a trade pending.
very good condition. Would prefer to trade for a large but would also be willing to sell This thread has a good picture of it: http://www.styleforum.net/showthread...guerre+sweater
didn't iammat originate this idea long before mafoofan with his one sock concept? And Ivan Boesky before that with his 10 black suits or whatever?
ajmanouk APCs or Naked and Famous are good starting points (tons of others). I'd suggest getting first pair from a decent store with good staff so they can help choose a good cut for you, sizing down etc. If you say where you live I'm sure there will be a lot of suggestions for helpful places
not an expert but in case this helps. i have a model from 08 in size 4. I normally wear a medium, once in a while a large in most stuff. 4 fits snug in arms, shoulders and chest but the way it's supposed to. (it's raglan sleeve)
I heard the rumor that they may be closing from one of their stockists who mentioned that NdG cancelled/didn't fulfill orders this season and that the designers may be going separate ways. the cardigan is I believe being sold by Tres Bien at way cheaper than it sold for last year