or Connect

Posts by horton

27.5 length from base of neck 30 including collar There are darts in back (and in front which you should be able to see in picture) Zip sleeves , snap collar and shirt pocket There, I think I should have answered everyone's inquiries I am the original owner. Purchased from Bilzerian's
18 s2s 21 underarm to underarm Another image of leather. The leather is really amazing
Great, great jacket and juicy, oily leather
Great for warmer weather
Would also consider trades especially CCP derbies in 7
Raw edge. Great shape only worn once or twice Buyer pays shipping
Very interesting texture. Loose weave and great for warmer weather Last picture intended to show Mohawk-like detail of hood and shoulders. Buyer pays shipping
Maurizio Amadei. This is linen or flax or something like that. Sorry I threw away the tag. Great for warmer weather Buyer pays shipping
Caveat those look great. Keep
sorry if this has been addressed before (just getting back to SForum after a loooong break) and i couldn't read through the whole thread I have been deadlifting for a long time. To improve form, I'd suggest taking videos and showing them to a coach if you have one (there are some decent internet coaches who do this) or at least looking at it yourself. Leverage is key. You want to stay behind the bar, not over it. A little bit of an exaggeration but one way to think of...