Posts by DavidFin

I'M BACK! Sorry guys for the long delay in posting. I have been spending my time growing David Fin into the amazing company it has become, in just a few short months. I have a lot of exciting updates and will start posting weekly. To start, i want to introduce our new office/showroom we opened in Battery park NYC (message me to schedule a visit). Our new fall collection is online now with amazing new grenadines. talking about grenadines... We developed a new wool lining...
Since our copper grenadine is so popular on this thread I figured I would share mine from this week: Tie: DF Copper grenadine filolao Pocket square: DF Suit: Isaia Napoli Shirt:mazzarelli
Thanks for checking in guys. Sorry I haven't been actively posting as I've been traveling and just got back to work. Got lots of great news to start taking about. A few pointers you will soon start seeing from us: 1. Some new colorful summer saglione, cotton,panema prints (preview on our Instagram ) 2. We are reshooting our ties to offer an even clearer and crisper view on our site. 3. Preliminary exciting collaborations for men's fashion week in NYC 4. David Fin live from...
David Fin Reviewed by the fine young gentlemen. Read below and enjoy!   http://www.thefineyounggentleman.com/neckwear/david-fin-tie-review/  
We love it! Thank you all for sharing your David Fin experiences with us
Great photo and glad to hear you are enjoying our ties! @NewYawker
@astaroth thank you for that valid question. The main lining which is considered the "tie lining" is 100%wool . Sometimes to add some weight to a tie we add a very thin piece of cotton which people call a "tape" so it's not really considered what people refer to as the tie lining. the main "tie lining" is 100%wool . We have tested many other vendors tie linings (without listing names) which claim to be 100% wool and they are actually only 70-80% . This possess a real...
Great question! @darkside It's all about the lining . 1. The material content . You want the most wool in a lining as it has the most give (we use 100% wool) 2. The thickness and taper of the lining ( we add a cotton lining cover to the wool on some of our ties which adds to the hand and the knot) You can view some images in our affiliate thread of the knots coming from our ties so you can understand how important the lining is in getting the dimple you...
Our length is 58inches standard @Concordia , however, obviously depending on the material it can vary a bit due to stretch especially with a wool lining. We are glad to accommodate a special length request and do a special order for certain clients, please send us a message and I would be happy to discuss. Best, David Www.davidfin.com
Thanks Fok we are excited!