or Connect

Posts by NiFTY

Crosspost from Carmina thread My favourite purchase from recent wedding trip to Italy/Paris. Carmina double monks in shell (no. 4?) Store in Paris was incredible, great service from sales assistant (Miko), not intrusive when browsing and she even polished my shell riderboot chukkas for free which had been savaged by the uneven cobbles in Rome/Milan/Paris over the preceding 3 weeks, even before i had made a purchase. Would not hesitate to go back and spend a tonne of...
My favourite purchase from recent wedding trip to Italy/Paris. Carmina double monks in shell (no. 4?) Store in Paris was incredible, great service from sales assistant (Miko), not intrusive when browsing and she even polished my shell riderboot chukkas for free which had been savaged by the uneven cobbles in Rome/Milan/Paris over the preceding 3 weeks, even before i had made a purchase. Would not hesitate to go back and spend a tonne of cash there. Was also keen to get...
Brand new with tags and box US size 9 Rod Laver Vintage Soloist - Limited Edition Read online that they ran big so i sized down - mistake, they don't fit me. They do fit true to size. Looking to trade for new condition size 10s or sell. Shipping is $25 to US or $15 within australia. Please pm with questions. PRICE DROPPED to $75 plus shipping PRICE DROPPED FINAL BEFORE EBAY $70 plus shipping
BNIB Ron Laver Vintage Soloist Great shoes, got them in US 9, need a US 10. Happy to trade new for new. Or looking to get what i paid, 110 US shipped worldwide. Happy for local pickup from Brisbane too. Trade for size 10 would be ideal though. These are never sued, in box, tags still attached through eyelet, never worn, not even 1 step. Here is link to original ebay sale...
Just looking to get what i paid for these or trade for a NEW pair of same in size 10US BNIB never worn Adidas Ron Laver Vintage Soloist US size 9. Great shoes. Read they were larger than sized, hence bought size 9s - too small. Never worn, zero steps. Still have tags in eyelets. Will ship in box. Will ship from Australia. Would ideally trade for US 10 of same shoes. Pics here at original sellers...
For Sale or Trade SOLD Lightly used Stefano Branchini Tan/Whiskey wholecuts. I bought these a few years ago for around $400 US off of yoox. At the time i was desperate for a pair of wholecuts and thought that thicker socks would cut in - wrong. Suffice to say these have been worn sparingly. There is a super thick sole with minimal wear. They have ALWAYS been used with trees and conditioned regularly with saphir even though they are barely used. Might as well sell...
Here is my post when i first saw these guys.
I have actually seen these in a store in Brisbane Australia, amazing as it is hardly a place you would expect to offload a lot of lattanzis. I think they were $3000 AUS. The sales clerk said they had sold about 5 pairs of both that colourway and the "black cocks" as he called them.
I agree with the OP. Untucked dress shirts are a real bugbear of mine. The fact that the wearers often have a baggy shirt, and accompany their shirt with 'distressed' jeans and slip on square toe shoes is the icing on the cake.
i am in agreement with the boys, those are definitely not shell, you will NEVER see fine creasing like that on shell. doesn't mean they're bad shoes, just not shell.