or Connect

Posts by kumoo

Here is the ma-1 bomber jacket repro by Wings & Horns. with all the details of the classic ma-1 jacket. it features wool felt inserts on the arms. printed "Fuck with the best" on one arm and the other "Die like the rest". also a removable velcro wool patch on the front. heavy riri M8 zipper on the front. it's nylon twill on the outside and lined with heavy french terry inside. sleeve lining is made of satin suit lining. it's sz M. brand new condition. The retail price...
tiger fleece shawl collar and cardigan are sold. thanks.
Hi, up for sale is a pair of puma mihara yasuhiro MY-18. These have been under my bed for a long time, little big small for me, so decide to let them go. They are brand new in box, never worn. Size US 7.5. Material: suede. asking $60 shipped. outside North America add $10.
thermal/olive tee SOLD. Thx
grey crewneck sold. white still avail. measurements added.
Spruce red/marble tiger fleece SOLD.
all items added for now. Thanks.
you want hoodies?
all items posted. thanks.
W+H purple/marble tiger fleece shawl neck. Size L. The color is closest in the third picture. SOLD. Here is crewneck sweatshirt by Spruce. size XS. it fits like a slim fit. Narrow sleeves. Asking $45 shipped each. Grey one SOLD, WHITE still avail. Measurements for white crewneck: p-p 18.5 sleeve 24 length 23