or Connect

Posts by Sabrosa

I'm planning on stopping by the store tomorrow, so hopefully I'll have something more concrete than a mysterious tweet to go on at that point.
Hehe, thanks guys. The CP desert boots are now sold. Price drops: Common Projects Lace-less Dress Shoe: $190>$180 Steven Alan Dill Suede Sneakers: $70>$65
Updated thread with price drops: http://www.styleforum.net/showthread.php?t=217108
All prices include shipping within the US. I am happy to ship worldwide, please PM me with your address for a quote. Common Projects Lace-less Dress Shoe - White Leather - Size 44 Brand new and unworn Common Projects white leather slip on dress shoe in size 44. Fits around a US 10.5 and measures approximately 11.8" long by 4" wide. Includes dust bag and original box. Asking $190>$180 shipped in the US. Steven Alan Dill Suede Sneakers...
These aren't specific to Flamenco, but the two sites I use for lessons occasionally are justinguitar.com and nextlevelguitar.com. I like the fact that both of these sites stress ear training and transcribing.
Quote: Originally Posted by poly800rock What's the pedal between the Diamond OD and the tuner? Don't recognize that one offhand.
Price drops below.
Price drops below.
All prices include shipping within the US. I am happy to ship worldwide, please PM me with your address for a quote. Wings + Horns Type-3 Bomber Jacket - Olive Green - Small S/S 2009. New with tags. Asking $285 shipped in the US. Measurements: Pit-to-Pit - 20" Shoulder - 17" Length - 26" Sleeve - 26" Wings + Horns Tiger Fleece Shawl Sweater - Brown/Black - Small Worn once, still in perfect condition. Comes...
Price drops: Common Projects Lace-less Dress Shoe: $220>$205 Steven Alan Dill Suede Sneakers: $80>$75