or Connect

Posts by Sabrosa

If new Radiohead wasn't enough for you, a couple of my friends were inspired by Thom Yorke's spastic dancing and created this for Urgent Genius over the weekend: IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.       I AGREETIP: to...
Quote: Originally Posted by APK The blue floral print on the right looks exactly like one NDG used on a western shirt from awhile back.
I like this jacket, from the WWD pics:
Quote: Originally Posted by LA Guy Totally understand, being a family man myself. Besides, I'm sure that I'll only be partially coherent on Sunday. How about Monday night then (the 17th)? We will be knackered from work, and if Albert gets too drunk to go to Brooklyn to take pictures the next morning, I will "Natanize" him. Ask Natan what that means. See, I think I may have a slightly different definition of what being "Natanized" means. In...
All prices include shipping within the US. I am happy to ship worldwide, please PM me with your address for a quote. Wings + Horns Type-3 Bomber Jacket - Olive Green - Small S/S 2009. New with tags. Asking $260 shipped in the US. Measurements: Pit-to-Pit - 20" Shoulder - 17" Length - 26" Sleeve - 26" W & H Embroidered Eye Hoodie - Gray - Small New. Washed gray cotton with black embroidery. Black Riri...
I'm planning on stopping by the store tomorrow, so hopefully I'll have something more concrete than a mysterious tweet to go on at that point.
Hehe, thanks guys. The CP desert boots are now sold. Price drops: Common Projects Lace-less Dress Shoe: $190>$180 Steven Alan Dill Suede Sneakers: $70>$65
Updated thread with price drops: http://www.styleforum.net/showthread.php?t=217108
All prices include shipping within the US. I am happy to ship worldwide, please PM me with your address for a quote. Common Projects Lace-less Dress Shoe - White Leather - Size 44 Brand new and unworn Common Projects white leather slip on dress shoe in size 44. Fits around a US 10.5 and measures approximately 11.8" long by 4" wide. Includes dust bag and original box. Asking $190>$180 shipped in the US. Steven Alan Dill Suede Sneakers...
These aren't specific to Flamenco, but the two sites I use for lessons occasionally are justinguitar.com and nextlevelguitar.com. I like the fact that both of these sites stress ear training and transcribing.