or Connect

Posts by Sabrosa

Speaking of blazers, anyone know if this one was produced this season? Curious how it looks in person.
All prices include shipping within the US. I am happy to ship worldwide, please PM me with your address for a quote. Wings + Horns Type-3 Bomber Jacket - Olive Green - Small S/S 2009. New with tags. Asking $225 shipped in the US. Measurements: Pit-to-Pit - 20" Shoulder - 17" Length - 26" Sleeve - 26" Wings + Horns L/S Plaid Western-Style Button Down - Multi - Small S/S 2009. New with tags. Red, blue, brown...
A couple books I was looking at recently on using stories in persuasion/sales: Tell to Win, Story, The Power of Story, and Unique Sales Stories. I'll probably read Tell to Win in the near future. Figured I'd post the list to see if anyone had read the above or knew of others to add.
Price drops!
Quote: Originally Posted by v0rtex Reading Four Steps to the Epiphany right now Great book. Steve Blank's blog is also a good read: http://steveblank.com/ Love the series on how Silicon Valley got its start.
All prices include shipping within the US. I am happy to ship worldwide, please PM me with your address for a quote. Wings + Horns Type-3 Bomber Jacket - Olive Green - Small S/S 2009. New with tags. Asking $240 shipped in the US. Measurements: Pit-to-Pit - 20" Shoulder - 17" Length - 26" Sleeve - 26" Wings + Horns L/S Plaid Western-Style Button Down - Multi - Small S/S 2009. New with tags. Red, blue, brown and beige plaid. Asking $125...
Spring price drops! Open to reasonable offers on all of the above.
If new Radiohead wasn't enough for you, a couple of my friends were inspired by Thom Yorke's spastic dancing and created this for Urgent Genius over the weekend: IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.       I AGREETIP: to...
Quote: Originally Posted by APK The blue floral print on the right looks exactly like one NDG used on a western shirt from awhile back.
I like this jacket, from the WWD pics: