or Connect

Posts by Sabrosa

Refurbished or (lightly) used Baratza Encore or Virtuoso if you're looking for drip/pour-over.Have also heard good things about the Hario Skerton hand grinder, though not sure I'd want to grind coffee for 2 minutes each morning. Maybe for travel.
I hate buying printers more than any other piece of technology... that said, anyone have a good laser printer recommendation for home office use? I could probably get away with black and white, but might check out color options as well. It doesn't need to scan/fax, though wireless is important and auto-duplex would be a huge plus. Looking for good print quality, reliability, and reasonably priced toner refills over the long term (would rather pay more for the printer up...
Yup -- she shipped out an order to me on Tuesday.
Bruce Emery's Guitar from Scratch and Skeptical Guitarist (theory) series are a good place to start as far as books go. For online video lessons I'd recommend checking out Justin Guitar. Once you have an idea of the basics it can definitely help to find a local teacher to guide you. A lot of progress "simply" comes from learning to play songs you like that are just slightly above your current abilities. A teacher can help with this as well as keeping an eye on your...
I'm not sure where the exorbitant shipping charge claims come from as I just placed an order and was offered two options: 31 Euro with tracking and 13 Euro without. They don't deduct VAT though, so that's something to be aware of. However, even with VAT and shipping the item was still less than in most US stores.
There are lists out there of cards that are easier to get with a less established credit history. Something like Credit Karma (free) will even give you recommendations based on your score. If there's a particular card you'd like you can also apply and, if declined, write a reconsideration letter. I did this for my first card in college -- sent them a simple letter saying that I'd like this to be my first card along with a few pay stubs and bank statements to prove that I...
It's more of a green/brown (I believe the color was "peat") than gray in person.The design is cool, but I wasn't in love with the leather when I tried it on awhile back.
No disagreement there. I have the wool variation from FW10 and would still grab this one in a heartbeat if I could track it down.
Looks similar to the washed cotton bomber from FW09 that never seems to show up for sale anywhere: