or Connect

Posts by Sabrosa

Price drops below.
Price drops below.
All prices include shipping within the US. I am happy to ship worldwide, please PM me with your address for a quote. Wings + Horns Type-3 Bomber Jacket - Olive Green - Small S/S 2009. New with tags. Asking $285 shipped in the US. Measurements: Pit-to-Pit - 20" Shoulder - 17" Length - 26" Sleeve - 26" Wings + Horns Tiger Fleece Shawl Sweater - Brown/Black - Small Worn once, still in perfect condition. Comes...
Price drops: Common Projects Lace-less Dress Shoe: $220>$205 Steven Alan Dill Suede Sneakers: $80>$75
Price drops below.
I'm cleaning out my closet a bit and putting up for sale a few pairs of shoes and boots that I have either never worn or don't wear enough to justify keeping. All prices include shipping within the US. I am happy to ship worldwide, please PM me with your address for a quote. Common Projects Lace-less Dress Shoe - White Leather - Size 44 Brand new and unworn Common Projects white leather slip on dress shoe in size 44. Fits around a US 10.5 and measures approximately...
I'm cleaning out my closet a bit and putting up for sale a few pairs of shoes and boots that I have either never worn or don't wear enough to justify keeping. All prices include shipping within the US. I am happy to ship worldwide, please PM me with your address for a quote. Wings + Horns Dayton Service Boot - Brown - Size 10 / 43 These are the highly sought after brown Wings + Horns Dayton Service boots in size US 10 / EUR 43. They measure approximately 11" long and...
If they didn't check/stop the shipment at the origin post office, then it is highly unlikely that there will be any issues. Worst case is they will return the package to the sender or, as someone else mentioned, make you pay the difference at delivery. Due to USPS' poorly written shipping API, I have had packages sent and delivered to Ireland and Taiwan that did not actually have postage on the labels.
I grabbed the black denim jacket from the Gilt RO sale, which should be interesting since I didn't realize that the sleeves are nylon. Aparently my reading comprehension skills are lacking. I've been looking for the black waxed denim jacket in that style since I saw it back in F/W 08, so I guess I will have to see how this one looks in person.
Quote: Originally Posted by willpower If you want to spend less, Swart is a boutique amp maker that has low wattage tube amps which are also really beautiful sounding. http://swartamps.com/amplifiers.htm Quote: Originally Posted by milosz They've also got that fancy new pedal attenuator for late-night playing. I want a Space Tone Reverb in the Blackface-style tolex. The Dean Wareham clips (of an AST) are...