or Connect

Posts by Sabrosa

Yeah, they aren't a ton cheaper. One was going for $325 BIN recently -- was tempted to pick it up, but trying to pare down things right now.
Have you looked into the Retro-Sonic Chorus? It's supposed to be an exact clone of the CE-1, though now also discontinued (and increasing in price) due to lack of MN3002 BBD chips. They still go for a bit less than a vintage CE-1 and also run on 9-12v vs 120v.
All prices include shipping within the US. I am happy to ship worldwide, please PM me with your address for a quote.Common Projects Lace-less Dress Shoe - White - Size 44$209 - Sold [[SPOILER]] Common Projects Tournament Lows - Dirty White - Size 44$249 - Sold [[SPOILER]] You Must Create (YMC) 2 Lace Hole Shoe - Brown - Size 44$50 - Sold [[SPOILER]] Common Projects Vintage B-Ball High - White - Size 44$299 - Sold [[SPOILER]] Common Projects Achilles Mids - Grey - Size...
Robert Geller Dip-Dye Gradient Sweatshirt in Midnight - Size 46 - New w/ Tags$299 - Sold [[SPOILER]] Robert Geller Dip-Dye Gradient Sweatshirt in Stone - Size 48 - New w/ Tags$229 - Sold [[SPOILER]] Robert Geller Shawl Collar Button Neck Knit Wool Sweater in Black - Size 46 - New w/o Tags$439 - Sold [[SPOILER]] Robert Geller Short Sleeve T-Shirt in Grey/Rose - Size Small (Sample)$60 - Sold [[SPOILER]] Robert Geller Combo Coated Denim Jacket with Linen Sleeves in Ash - Size...
Picked up a BearFoot Honey Bee Overdrive to try out this weekend. Also tempted to get a clean or treble boost to play with. I've heard good things about both the Analog Man Beano Boost and Keeley Katana.
Have you tried the Wilson Ten Spot II? I'm tempted to pick one up if it's close, especially given the metal case. Used to have an original grey Japanese WH10 and it fell victim to cracked plastic around the potentiometer.
That seems reasonable. I'll have to ask around Austin -- I'm sure there's someone here that does good refinish work.
I've been considering having my '90s Tele Plus refinished in thin nitro. I like the transparent redburst, just not the thick poly finish that's sitting on top.If you don't mind me asking, how much did your body refinish run? Did you have it done locally?
Thinking about picking up the Brother HL-5470DW while it's $50 off at Staples this week: http://www.staples.com/Brother-HL-5470dw-Laser-Printer/product_358136 Anyone have this model? I've also heard good things about the OKI B431dn and Samsung monochrome lasers, though they seem to be a bit more expensive and I'm not sure that it'd be worthwhile for a home office printer.
That Gretsch is beautiful. One of their hollow-bodies is on my list at some point. Anyone have a go-to place they like for selling guitars and pedals online, other than eBay and Craigslist? It's been awhile since I've sold off any music equipment, though I used Harmony Central a few years back and it seems as though The Gear Page classifieds get good traffic. Looking to unload a few pieces soon.