or Connect

Posts by Sabrosa

How do they look Kent? If you don't mind me asking, what size did you end up ordering?
Apparently Nom de Guerre does not carry size smalls, according to the sales associate that I spoke with when inquiring about the shawl collars. I'm not sure if this pertains to all W+H/W&H items, or just the shawl sweaters.
Thanks JET, I actually just found that post and the ones in the corduroy jacket thread as well. You're right, it's probably not the same jacket, as the one one the website is also lists as having a blue hue to it.
Band of Outsider prices seem to have skyrocketed since they first came out (not that they were exactly cheap to begin with). It's too bad too, since their shirts fit me perfectly. They are definitely something I would keep an eye out for on sale though.
Haha, thanks drizzt. I'll have to search and see if they are the same jacket. On the APC website, the too-tight jacket is listed as stretch corduroy (98% cotton, 2% elasthane) in an "inky blue black" color.
Quote: Originally Posted by drizzt3117 I'm going to have to go with my APC corduroy blazer, at the moment. It's quite slim fitting but is a flattering cut as well. JET do you like yours? Is this the "too-tight jacket" that is on the APC website? What size did you guys end up getting compared to what your normally wear? And, if you don't mind me asking, did it run around $390?
PM'd you about the R&B coat.
I've actually been wondering about this since the new line came out; how do you pronounce W+H? When I've called stores, I've just been saying "the new Spruce line", but I'm curious how it is really supposed to be said. Is it "Wings plus Horns", "W plus H", "W and H", or something different altogether? It is quite confusing...
Kane told me that they offered the shawl collars in black, white, blue, orange, purple, and red. He said that he didn't think the orange ended up being produced though due to low order numbers.
Heh, the small black shawl-collar is already sold out as well. Crazy...