or Connect

Posts by Eustace

I want to do one "nicer" brunch on Sunday. I'm not much of a breakfast guy, so I'll probably just grab a bagel the other days.
Probably will do Cafe Boulud then, given the proximity to the Museum.
Italian is my favorite, so I don't mind, coupled with the fact that the cuisine appears different enough. I feel geriatric these days, so perhaps Cafe Boulud will work.If you could eat at any of them, which would it be?
That pizza looks great. Sorella or Barbuto or both? What about Cafe Boulud for Sunday brunch? I was thinking we could hit that and then do the Met/Park in the afternoon.
It sounds like they still might be trying to get their wheels, and they are not quite there yet. I may hold off until next visit.You may be right RE: pizza but for me it's more about nostalgia. Every time I've been (for leisure) I get pizza and Katz's/2nd Avenue Deli. Pizza may be replicated but a NY Deli cannot.I ate at Babbo a couple of years ago, and while it was very good, I'd rather eat somewhere I haven't been. I honestly am not sure if I'll ever go back.
Figured NY pie was a must. Anybody been to Danny Brown Wine Bar or Kin Shop? A friend raved about both.
Looks good. Might have to hit that for lunch one day.
I've heard that it's douchy inside, but I'd like to do ashin one night. Don't know what some other good options are.Sorella looks great. Maybe I'll do that one night instead of LB and save a bundle.
Staying on the Lower East Side.
Thanks, G. I will probably skip it. Any other spots you recommend instead of LB? Maybe we'll do Barbuto Friday and something else Saturday. Buddakan any good?