or Connect

Posts by Eustace

You ever buy online Pio? I've done it a few times recently and had good experiences. A great wine retail shop opened near my house a few months ago and it's been my go-to though.
Both '09 and '10 are considered excellent but the only better vintage of the last couple decades has been 2005, and then 1998 before that.
My wife has a glass. I have the other 3 and change. Drank this on Friday night. Was really shocked at the quality for the value. 2007 Rhone is drinking great right now and for around $32 this was a steal. I was pretty skeptical to Chateauneuf that cheap.
Picked up a couple new straps last week:
Thanks! I know there has been a backlash to Panerai lately but I love it.
Some earrings (not that expensive), flowers and a card. The watch was actually 3+ years in the making. She wanted to get me a nice watch as an engagement present but never did and finally pulled the trigger for anniversary number 2. I'm very excited for my first Panerai. Long time coming.
Just delivered. Anniversary gift from the Mrs.
I've never posted the watch that I wear almost daily, so here it is: Not a bigtimer watch, but I have another coming on Monday that I'm excited about. Pics to follow....
I was hoping you'd chime in. Thanks, David. I'll report back next weekend.