or Connect

Posts by wurlwyde

A couple good deals over at Machus on the mica jeans, the coast in a 36, and some alma's.
[[SPOILER]] Cast in Obsidian.So clean. The sneakers are Blanc and Noir?
I have this. And absolutely love it. This is a steal. The only thing is, it is lined, so it ends up being pretty warm. Too warm for a warm summer night. I sized it TTS after trying on a 48 and 50, but the measurements make it look really tight.
I tossed on one of the black denim jackets the other day. It seemed a bit tight in my normal size (48). Anyone else try that on or buy it? If so, how are y'all sizing it? Thanks
So smooth. Did they put out a khaki/olive bomber this season?
For sale is a pair of new Common Projects vintage highs in a size 42. These were made in Italy and feature a white leather upper with signature Common Projects vintage sole. They retail for $495 and are a classic style by Common Projects. Save a grip by grabbing them here. These come in the original box, which will be placed in another box before shipping, along with an extra set of laces, and a Common Projects shoe bag. Please contact me with questions. Check my...
Yeah, you should've gone 29 in the coast.
For sale is a new black Robert Geller long sleeve linen shirt in a size 48. This shirt feels amazing. It's a heavy linen that wears really well. Slightly oversized and elongated. Please contact me with any questions. Thanks
For sale is a pair of brand new in the box Maison Martin Margiela german army trainer sneakers in a size 42. These beautiful sneakers were made in Italy and feature a light bluish/cold grey suede and leather upper on top of a gum sole. This is a vey rare color way in the very classic Margiela style which constantly sells out for much more than listed here. These shoes are 100% authentic and come in the original box with individual (2) shoe dust bags. Please check my...
For sale is a pair of brand new in the box Maison Martin Margiela german army trainer sneakers in a size 41. These beautiful sneakers were made in Italy and feature a mixed red suede and leather upper andgum sole. This style is a Margiela classic which constantly sells out for much more than listed here. These shoes are 100% authentic and come in original box. Please check my feedback and buy with confidence. Contact me with any questions. In addition to the shipping...