or Connect

Posts by wurlwyde

I'm looking to trade my size 42 Bland and Noir High tops for a size 43, in similar condition. These have been worn but immaculately cared for.
or sale is a pair of Common Projects Achilles mids in a size 42. These beautiful shoes are one of Common Projects staple designs in a signature color way that's carried over season after season. They were expertly made in Italy. These have been worn, but well cared for. There is minimal heel drag. This auction comes with the shoes, original box, the dust bag (which has a little bit of dirt on it), and a brand new pair of laces. As I said, these have been worn. When not...
Was that what they were? Gold gats?
Was there a full size run?
That bomber jacket is insane on artishard.
The care instructions are on the back, which I believe they changed. They also added "gray vision llc" to the back, which is in compliance with a garment manufacturing law, if you don't have an RN# listed. Both are reasons to change that tag.
For sale is a brand new with tags black Robert Geller denim trucker jacket. This beautiful jacket, made in the United States, is 98% cotton and 2% spandex. It's a tagged size 50, but fits like a normal geller 48 or a true medium (please see measurements). Check my feedback and buy with confidence. Contact me with any questions. Thank you. Measurements: Shoulder to shoulder: 17.75" Underarm to underarm: 21.5" Length (from the bottom of the collar to the hem): 23.5"
Micromodal is rayon. I guarantee that tag is an error that they failed to confirm correctly or someone messed up and they had about 2k of them, or whatever the minimum is from whoever they order from and just used them to avoid the loss.
You're killing your modeling campaign.That comparison (FOL vs CK) is correct if you're talking about calvin klein's modal collection.Micro modal is a proprietary form of rayon by european company Lenzing. It's a semi synthetic yarn made by utilizing cellulose (as in plants). However, in the purest sense, it is rayon, in the same way that "Supima" is cotton. So essentially the second tag would be 50 cotton/50 rayon (like their normal shirts). My bet, without feeling...
Which tencel bomber was it?