or Connect

Posts by wurlwyde

That's because Fok stays steady doing those curls.
Disregard
These run like most Common Projects, slightly large, I'd say maybe a half size? I wear mine tts though. I'm a 9 and wear a 42. I hope that helps. If you have anymore questions, please let me know. Thanks Pat
Hahaha I'm actually meeting up with a local guy in LA to unload those next Tuesday. I'll be in Boulder next Friday though. Let me know what you have going on. I'd love to meet up.
I'll stop by next week when I'm there and see if they're open to just drop in on.
Leather jogging pants. Vince makes some that are really sexy for women
I've been looking for this in a medium.
So just to make sure, the Cast/Nimbus is the newest cut/sizing? And based on the size chart, if I'm a 30 in APC petit standard raws, I'd be the same size in the those? Or a 31? Does American Rag have the current sizing in those? Thank you.
For sale are Lanvin Lambskin Nubuck Mid High Top Sneakers in Black (Color is listed as Gray, although in person/photos, they look black). These sneakers are very rare and come brand new in the original box with two Lanvin shoe bags, and an extra set of waxed laces. They were made in Italy and feature the classic Lanvin sneaker sole, a lambskin Nubuck upper, leather heel, and a partial lined merino inner (back of the tongue and upper half of the back inner) (It doesn't...
For sale are Lanvin Lambskin Nubuck Mid High Top Sneakers in Black (Color is listed as Gray, although in person/photos, they look black). These sneakers are very rare and come brand new in the original box with two Lanvin shoe bags, and an extra set of waxed laces. They were made in Italy and feature the classic Lanvin sneaker sole, a lambskin Nubuck upper, leather heel, and a partial lined merino inner (back of the tongue and upper half of the back inner) (It doesn't...