or Connect

Posts by wurlwyde

The title pretty much says it all. I'm looking for these in new condition. Thanks
What kind of pants are these?
Beautiful, too small for me, but how did you wash these?
For sale is a brand new in the box pair of size 40 & 42 Common Projects Achilles Gum High in a warm grey colorway These are made of amazing suede and come with the original box, a common projects shoe bag, and an alternate set of matching grey laces. Please contact me with any questions and check my feedback and buy with confidence. Thank you for checking out my items. Outsole measurements: 40 - 11.5" 42 - a hair under 12"
For sale is a pair of Common Projects Bball high leather sneakers in a sizes 43, 44, & 45. The color is an ultra rare navy blue and beige-ish color (it's sort of a gray/beige). They are brand new and come with the original box, Common Projects shoe bag, and an extra pair of laces. The original retail price on these was $600, save money by grabbing them here. Please check my feedback and big with confidence. Contact me with any questions. Thank you. Outsole...
Ironic given that "Berlin" shirt...
Melo that second look is FIRE! You look good clean shaven.
Are either of the mesh tanks in a 48 available? I can't get the discount to display or it says they're sold out?Thanks
I thought everything from Geller was 30% off in the market place? Fok is that red mesh tank still around?
People should post more pictures and less sizing questions.....