or Connect

Posts by Reggs

Their is research to back it; more than research associated with other types of shampoos for hairloss. I shampoo once a week and I use nizoral and also mix in some thickening shampoo.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ketoconazole#Hair_lossYou've got to be kidding me. When you read stuff like this do you think it's scientific?I have not had any side effects. One study said that only 2% of men have them, and they go away after discontinuing use. Of all the side effects I've read...
I have no idea why men go berserk with weird folk remedies when it comes to hair loss. I started thinning a little at 24. I'm 29 now. I started taking generic Propecia, using nizoral 2% shampoo, and it's stopped dead in it's tracks. My hair is noticeably more thick than other men my age and I dont have any ED issues. Just go online and order that stuff tonight. Minoxidil also works, but it breaks me out.
What is your avatar from?
I got my N&F in the same size as my APC NS and it was perfect for the Elephant 3s.
This makes me hopeful. During a recent trip to my parents they dug out a DVD of their 8mm wedding footage and my mom was so happy and excited by it. I hope my fiancee is like that remembering ours when she is old.Everything has been planned for, so no significant events until the rehearsal the day before, then the actual wedding. Their is still stress however. In the meantime I've dealing with it pouring myself into my work. I most look forward to the honeymoon.
If the CEO is socially keen, you can go behind your bosses back here and there to test the waters and see if the CEO will tell your boss. I would not shit talk. I would just produce good ideas, along with a road map of how to complete them in the same conversation to the CEO. He will see pretty clearly that it's all coming from you. If you get no indications that he see's you as the most valuable opinion in your small department, I would say the pursuit was hopeless and...
Getting married and I wanted to elope or have a "pop-up" wedding(small affair with 15 guests or so, I think it's a fad). She wanted a full blown wedding. I agreed because I know all girls dream of a big wedding. Its brought her nothing but stress and has brought out the worst in her friends. It's also costing me/us a lot of money, which would be fine if it all made her happy. I hope she's happy on the day of. Also, my elderly grandmother is very close to death. It would...
James is usually dressed well, but his poses and stuff are so over the top. That said, I think this suit looks fantastic.
I shared my soup with a female coworker. She enjoyed it and asked for the recipe. I felt proud.