or Connect

Posts by Reggs

Not that I have done this, but if I had to clean a strop I'd sit down and alternate between massaging it with a conditioning oil, then rubbing a neodymium magnet over it. I would not use any type of soap since it would dry the leather out.http://smile.amazon.com/Cube-Package-Earth-Neodymium-Magnet/dp/B000UEBF00/ref=sr_1_13?ie=UTF8&qid=1456263165&sr=8-13&keywords=neodymium+magnet
The first Eccleston episode is truly some of the worst television I have ever seen. It was so memorable just because of that.
This is what happened in London when Bin Laden was killed http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1384344/Osama-Bin-Laden-death-UK-Muslims-stage-mock-funeral-outside-US-Embassy.html
Laundry room at the apt complex was mostly full. Me and another man had our washing cycles done at the same time. There were two available dryers left. He put a dryer sheet in both dryers to "claim" them I guess and said "I have a sheet in there, I was going to use that." When I threw my clothes in the dryer. I said "You have a what in there?" and he said "a sheet...but you can use it." Who finishes a load of laundry then uses two dryers? My clothes would have just sat...
Jesus that's an ugly language. It's like the vietnamese of white people.
The last episode is fantastic. I've probably watched it about 8 times by now. I've always been a fanboy though.
Trump should have tweeted a picture of a brass pistol that had his name engraved on it and said "Mine's bigger."
How much did that run you, if you don't mind me asking?
Are you talking about that Reddit post? Sounds difficult to imagine what it would taste like. Is vegetarian ramen with vegetable fat a common menu item?
I decided to jump into Dr. Who a few years ago and started with Christopher Eccleston. I saw the first episode and it really is some of the worst television I've ever seen. I posted something about it here and others agreed. I guess I'll give it a go with a different Doctor sooner or later.