or Connect

Posts by Reggs

"NY Times: A President Hillary Clinton May Keep Lynch as Attorney General" http://nation.foxnews.com/2016/07/05/ny-times-president-hillary-clinton-may-keep-lynch-attorney-general
People buying fireworks but don't have the self control to wait until the 4th to set them off. It's rude because this is a fairly dense part of town and these idiots are doing it right now at 1am on the 3rd of July.
I need a caffeine tolerance break. I'm at the awkward point where I need 2 cups of coffee in the morning to get that zing but it makes me nervous and give me stomach aches. I'm going to buy decaf next time I go to the store.
In a rare showing of feminists standing up against real oppression, feminists crash a muslim conference in France. One is pulled off camera, the other is thrown to the ground and has the shit kicked out of her on stage in front of everyone:
Who on earth would think that blacks are more criminal than whites? What could possibly lead people to this conclusion? I am outraged!
Serial spawned a lot of audio dramas that use the same format.
I just finished the first season of BoJack Horseman on Netflix. You guys should really check it out. It's a funny show with some deep characters.Yeah, I saw that. Very happy about it. I've heard it's a great show.
I need to rewatch that sometime. Always loved this scene:"get the fuck out" was perfectly delivered by Chris. And I love all the banter in the back room, especially Pauley's "AIDS?!"
I can't understand a word he is saying.
If you put your face inside the styrofoam box that the steaks come in and inhale deeply you can feel the inside of your throat and nasal cavity start to "fizz." It's a very strange and invigorating sensation.